++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-14-2003, 06:55 PM   #31
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by MrSeeker
<b>Thats from "Freedom Fighter".
God bless ya </b>
I Know...
Old 09-15-2003, 03:09 PM   #32
bgivens33
USER INFO »
<b>You guys are sooo blind,hahaha,it cracks me up. &nbsp;
Christianity is the hardest to follow and most people cant do it, because its all about letting go of your pride and giving up yourself,which most of you are too much of wussys to do it. Face it,you all want the easy way out. You think you can just go with the religion that you like,it doesnt work like that and it never will.
No God,No peace; Us humans are so freaking blind and stupid,hahaha. "I dont want to believe in a god because then...then i couldnt do what i want and i would have to follow and obey God" well,boo hoo for you,you bunch of wussy's,
just trying to get by,so sad. When will we learn.... </b>

Oh my! You have convinced me!! You've got all the answers it seems. Most people try to "save" me through talking with me and love, but you finally found the right way to do it... by using insults. Let go of my pride?? You just called me a wussy and you think I'm full of pride? People like you are the reason I don't believe in Christianity. Bravo!!
Old 09-15-2003, 06:19 PM   #33
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Nobodys Got All The Anwsers....And B...You Have Been Talked TO Through Love...And When But Ive Seen Your Posts Since Ive Been Around You Seek Mans Wisdome...And Knowlege...You....My Lord Said Iam The Truth the Way In The Light...No Man Can Reach The Father Except Through Me....You Also Debate Alot...To Find Out Who Knows More About What.....So If Choose To Read Many Books And Debate With The Bible So Be It....But Dont Go Blameing Strifeing Child Of God For Your Own Short ....Comings...And For Some One That Dose Not Belive In christiantiy...Your Always Debating Here Arent Ya........My Prayers Our With You,,,,Know God know Life .......
Old 09-15-2003, 09:26 PM   #34
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
No,its not people like me, its you,you cant blame the reason you believe or dont believe somthing on other people,its all you. Like i said, you cant give it all away and thats your fault,not mine. so stop blaming me for your blindness.
God bless you

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:29 PM   #35
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
I understand how you feel,but you cant be looking at people for what you believe,people are full of flaws, no one has the all the answers,if we did,we wouldnt need God.

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 09-15-2003, 10:38 PM   #36
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Man Will Always Judge Your Every Move A wating Like Prey....To Rob kill And Destroy...But Know This If The Lord Thy God Is For You...Let no...Man Be ....Against You...the Lord Thy God has Set The godly Aside For Himself,,,He Hides And Protects Theme...And Will Not Let Theme Be Harmed By The Darkend Eye Of The World.......Peace Be With You My Brother..........
Old 09-16-2003, 01:38 AM   #37
bgivens33
USER INFO »
No,its not people like me, its you,you cant blame the reason you believe or dont believe somthing on other people,its all you. Like i said, you cant give it all away and thats your fault,not mine. so stop blaming me for your blindness. &nbsp;
God bless you

I feel like I'm talking to a younger version of myself. When I was about 17, I felt the same way. I was enlightened to the truth. I had all the answers... and I felt confident calling people blind. You will change, you will put your pride aside and learn the real truth. You might find the truth to be Christianity is the right way and that's great. Go for it. But you WILL realize that you are full of pride and you will be humbled. Calling people blind does not help your cause. You put yourself on a pedestal only to be taken down. You are just as blind. You feel so confident that you are right... confident enough to belittle other people by calling them names. You will be humbled by maturity. I hope it will be easier on you than it was on me. I was once like you. You will change.
Old 09-16-2003, 02:00 AM   #38
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
No,i wont. I am not on any pedestal. I can see you are searching for somthing to believe in,please dont reject somthing because of me or any other human,i am just that,a human,i am helpless and hopeless without God. I have realized that, I dont know all the answers,i wish i did,i wish i knew why there is pain and suffering going on in the world,but i dont and i cant change that. I just have faith that God will take care of all that...

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 09-16-2003, 02:01 AM   #39
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
I will be praying for you in whatever you are searching for,
God bless

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 09-16-2003, 02:25 AM   #40
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Calling people blind and wussy's is putting yourself higher than them. "You are blind and I am not". That is a derogatory statement. You are making yourself superior to them. I'm not looking for an apology so please don't give one. Just please realize the next 5 years of your life are going to be the most emotionally challenging you've ever experienced. You will NOT come out the same person. You might have the same beliefs, but you won't be the same person. To think other wise is foolish. Do you not think God wants you to grow? You are 17 years old(I'm not all to much older). This is the pride I'm talking about... these are two things you have said.

"we(Christians) know we are going Home soon."

"receive him and if you dont,well then Hell is waiting for ya."

You don't know anything. You don't know where you are going after you die and you don't know where I'm going after I die. The only way to get into heaven according to Christianity is through God's grace. You aren't guranteed anything. You can say a little prayer and prayer everyday and lead a good life but that doesn't mean anything. For someone who claims to not have any answers, you certainly do have some strong opinions on things.

If I could just ask one thing of you, keep an open mind. Learn as much about Christianity and other religions as possible. I'm going to guess the reason you became a Christian is because of your parents or some other type of close person in your life. That's how the majority of people choose their religion initially. If by some other way, than great. Don't ever close your mind off to other possibilities, you will cheat yourself out of learning. You will always grow more out of adversity than out of peaceful times. Take care...
-B
Old 09-16-2003, 11:28 AM   #41
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Dear Bgivens I Will Pray For you because I Feel Im Lead To....Your Heart In its Own way is crying out for the christ but it looks to ways of the world to find...that peace that strong will...that serentiy...other books religions...man...will not help you...i see this out of love of your soul..by the one who died for us all...And As Far Open Mind...Yes I Have One But Its Open To Christ Not The World He Already...knows my Freind...What man kind desires to know...I do Hope You Understand....I Would Not Have You Think...I Have Made Myself A God Over You..I live By He Thats Inn Me.....Read....Peter..ch..1..v..3>6 the Growth Of True Knowlege....Zion...Feel Free To Pm...I would never push A child A god Aside....
Old 09-16-2003, 08:55 PM   #42
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
You seem to be very wise. Can I ask what you do believe?
You seem to know much about Christainity,but yet at the same time seem to reject it. Also I dont know what times are ahead of me,i just know God will take care of me,no matter what happends.If i knew what is gonna happen,i wouldnt want to live.
So yea. Take care...

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 09-16-2003, 09:10 PM   #43
ZION1010
USER INFO »
You seem to be very wise. Can I ask what you do believe?
You seem to know much about Christainity,but yet at the same time seem to reject it. Also I dont know what times are ahead of me,i just know God will take care of me,no matter what happends.If i knew what is gonna happen,i wouldnt want to live.
So yea. Take care...
Mrseeker....how ya doing...For Those Of Us Who Belive In Christ And Strife With All Our Hearts Our Future Lyes With Him...Many Men Can Confuse The Hearts And Minds Of Us True Belivers When We Our Weak They Target....Get me.......The lord your god will take care of you........God bless....Liked The knife it was killer....Zion
Old 09-17-2003, 02:00 AM   #44
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Im doing good,thanks for asking. How are you?
Yea, i know how it is...

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 09-17-2003, 10:08 AM   #45
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Hay...I know..im straight up..which means im ok..how could i hear this song shotgun wedding.....agony scene...peace my brother