++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 05-31-2006, 06:19 AM   #1
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Iraq Veteran Speaks Out On War Crimes

heres the link to the video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...90522549547050

Jessie Macbeth, a Former Army Ranger and Iraq War Veteran Tells All
Old 05-31-2006, 06:37 AM   #2
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: Iraq Veteran Speaks Out On War Crimes

hey guys....after seeing that video...i did some research as to the authenticity of this video...............at different websites.....lots of people have pointed out defect in the guys uniform...but since he is out of serivce...that can be pretty much irrelevent...i could;nt come to any conclusion as to wether this video is authenticated or not........cause at many other webistes discussin this video.....they couldnt reach a conclusion or not...some confirmend that this guy was in army...some said there is no such regement..........if u guys have any update/info ....please share
Old 05-31-2006, 10:07 AM   #3
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Dude, just go to ivaw.net

They say right there on thier web page that they do not endorse this guy, and that they did not authorize the use of thier logo in the video, and that he is not what he represented himself to be.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:25 AM   #4
bilal
USER INFO »

then if this video is bogus....why is it roming around the internet freely.....i mean if it is pure blasphemy against US army.....they slhould have taken it out.......its roaming around many forums...and people are really beliving in it............ i mean.... to be honest...... i am very much against this war.....but seeing this video....i wanted to check it autheticity....... i have seen clips in news showing soldiers beating captives....and the clip on BBc showing a soilder shooting an old wounded man in the mosque raid.....but still i wanted to see this clips authenticity.......... but its very sad that i know couple of people that think this video is not bogus.............and people are circulating refernce to this video...........believing its true......i am still not sure

Last edited by bilal : 05-31-2006 at 11:34 AM.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:32 AM   #5
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Why is it raoming around on the internet? Why are the smurfs roaming around on the net? Why did I just see a picture of a six-eyed cat?
Old 05-31-2006, 11:35 AM   #6
bilal
USER INFO »

^thanks for the humour buddy..............
Old 06-01-2006, 03:25 AM   #7
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) then if this video is bogus....why is it roming around the internet freely.....i mean if it is pure blasphemy against US army.....they slhould have taken it out.......its roaming around many forums...and people are really beliving in it............ i mean.... to be honest...... i am very much against this war.....but seeing this video....i wanted to check it autheticity....... i have seen clips in news showing soldiers beating captives....and the clip on BBc showing a soilder shooting an old wounded man in the mosque raid.....but still i wanted to see this clips authenticity.......... but its very sad that i know couple of people that think this video is not bogus.............and people are circulating refernce to this video...........believing its true......i am still not sure

This is the United States and people have the right to speak out against the U.S. Army. But anyway, everything is roaming around the internet...