++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-15-2005, 11:22 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Im Flying With You Today

I Cant Fly Away With You Today I cant Build Another A Castle In The Sky But I Was There And I wanna Paint With You Everything That I Hide Im Lost In You Keeping Up With Your Pace Has Left Me No Other Place But On A Homebound Run Away Train That Stops To Ride With The Jet How I Recall The Nights There When We Dreamed Of The Lights And I Thought Nothing More Of Holding You Tight Kissing You Under The City Lights And Wondering If We We Would Ever Make It To The Top As The Buldings That Were So Tall Oh How I Wonderd Of You And Me What Would Ever Become Of Our Castle In The Sky Its The Only Thing My Love Higher Than You And I When Will It End This Long Story Of You And I Oh My Darling You Let Me Stop The Time For You And Me And Show You I I wanna Be With You I,ve Made Up My Mind Will Go There You And I And Forget About The World And Spend Time With Us And Have A Blue Christmas Under The Stars Of A Midnight Blue Sky That Always Was Meant For You And I I Wish I Could Stop The Clock Or Hurry Up But Times Are Fast As We Collide I Wanna Hear About The Snow And What I Means To You I Always Love The Moonlight How It Lights Up The Falling Snow So Out Of Reach But Not By Far Our Dreams Is In Our Hands At The Top And In The Sand From Our Littlie Castle We Started To Bulid In The Sand The paint inside its speciale walls i know has had not time to dry but i love the painters hands not to shake or tremble im holding theme so soft oh how i loveth the feel of your paint brush with wreckless strokes let me paint with you soft steady strokes with a messy house but my hands all covered with paint i wanna cover you in kissis with a soft stroke of my lips and tell you i like what you do with your paint brush Flying With You Today Im In And Out I Wanna Hold You Tight There In And Out
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-15-2005, 12:31 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
OOOOH...really liked this one, lots...this line stood out for me:

So Out Of Reach
But Not By Far
Our Dreams Is In Our Hands

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 09-15-2005, 01:54 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You Im Glad You Liked It Ann
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything