++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 08-15-2004, 11:20 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Struggle Inside us all

Broken voices from above who have already taken the fall after the rise Why Do you lye Broken on the Floor while you hold the key to open the Door I dont know why its because of the struggle inside a warfare in the soul and i have no control and i have no say I cant tell the Molder what to do with a Clay Broken Or Broken More And Be More Broken Down Again Is The Only Way I Way I Stay Alive From The Struggle Inside Us All I Know No shame I Know No Pride I Know Not Faliure I Only Know To Be Made To Overcome BROKEN OR NOT I Must Press On I Will Agree Its Not For Everyone The Struggle Inside Us All Its Not Your Peace But Its Your Sargent The Struggle Inside Us All I Walk Alone But Not Because at one time Or Another We All Walk Alone Thank You For The MercY That Grabs Me Before I Fall From the Struggle Within Us All You Hear My Every Call And Fighting All Hell For Me To stand Strong From this Struggle Inside Us All I Know Im Blessed For I Have Done This Alone I should Be Rejoycing But Thats Not Me At all Im A Like To My Father When he Had No Choice At All Except Suffer It Out From This Struggle Within Us All I Know I Got A Chance Because He Had No Chance To Give Me he Power To Fight This Struggle Within Us All With Out It I Would Dye My Struggle Within Thank you for calling me your friend Struggle Within Us All
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything