++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-08-2006, 12:35 PM   #61
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Alter Bridge News...

^everybody stay tuned for more amusement

-Homer Simpson

Old 07-08-2006, 03:10 PM   #62
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) I think the next led Zepplin would be a better comparison... lol

Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 07-16-2006, 10:51 AM   #63
Anna1011
USER INFO »

i heard about this a while ago but havent had the chance to comment.

Geez drinking with the LOGAN boys always ends in disaster lol.
Talking from exprience here.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 07-28-2006, 02:54 AM   #64
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04

Damn, I turn my back for about 4 days and this kinda crap starts up. Ok, heres how it is...

Alter Bridge doesnt want to be the next Led Zeppelin, Zep sucked way too much ass and did way too many drugs for AB to even compare. They also dont want to be the next Metallica, you know why? Cuz metallica's first bass player DIED IN A BUS ACCIDENT! Why in the hell would AB want Brian Marshall to die in a bus accident, or for that matter, Myles becoming the human torch on stage? Im sorry, but they dont want that, and neither do we. So..Leave well enough alone because AB doesnt want to be Led Zeppelin cuz they suck, or metallica because everyone in the band has near death experiences.

...End Rant

Peace.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 07-28-2006, 03:19 AM   #65
Creed7352
USER INFO »

hmmm....led zeppelin most definitely do NOT suck.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:22 AM   #66
bilal
USER INFO »

neither do metallica.....well...talkin about music only arnt we......
Old 07-28-2006, 03:31 AM   #67
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) hmmm....led zeppelin most definitely do NOT suck.

Jimmy Page should have stayed with the yardbirds. Honestly, Zep is cool for 2 things, getting stoned and calling your lost dog back to the porch. Also, i didnt say metallica sucked, i love metallica. In fact, my bands first album is either gonna be called Public Human Inferno, or Shitty Bassist Bus-ride.

Seiously, i do really like metallica, i just never got into why everyone thought Page is a god, he cant hold a candle to a lot of guys as far as song writing , or even speed.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 07-28-2006, 05:05 AM   #68
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Isn't that what Alter Bridge wants to be.....THE NEXT METALLICA?

How do you justify this? AB will never be good enough to sell tickets to a Metallica show.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:38 PM   #69
GregS
USER INFO »

AB keep on getting better..
Old 07-28-2006, 07:47 PM   #70
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Jimmy Page should have stayed with the yardbirds. Honestly, Zep is cool for 2 things, getting stoned and calling your lost dog back to the porch. Also, i didnt say metallica sucked, i love metallica. In fact, my bands first album is either gonna be called Public Human Inferno, or Shitty Bassist Bus-ride.
Zep is my all-time favorite band. I still listen to them, decades later, because to me, their music kicked some serious ass and still holds up. It wasn't just Page. Like any group, they had a dynamic that to me was magic, everything from voice to rhythm. They had that magic, at least to me. Seriously, I have ton of their albums and I never skip any of the songs on them. You can say you don't like them, but I really don't think you can say they sucked. They did rock, blues, all kinds of stuff. I'm not a musician but that music is in my bones. And what band from that era wasn't doing drugs, lol?
Old 07-29-2006, 01:37 AM   #71
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Zep is my all-time favorite band. I still listen to them, decades later, because to me, their music kicked some serious ass and still holds up. It wasn't just Page. Like any group, they had a dynamic that to me was magic, everything from voice to rhythm. They had that magic, at least to me. Seriously, I have ton of their albums and I never skip any of the songs on them. You can say you don't like them, but I really don't think you can say they sucked. They did rock, blues, all kinds of stuff. I'm not a musician but that music is in my bones. And what band from that era wasn't doing drugs, lol?

precisely...there most certainly are more talented people out there, but you've gotta look at the time and how long zeppelin have stayed around etc etc...you might not like them, but they didn't suck.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:12 AM   #72
RelearningLove
USER INFO »

hell, they didn't suck...
apparently AB don't think so...they've done two Zep covers that I know of.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:21 PM   #73
J-Man
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) How do you justify this? AB will never be good enough to sell tickets to a Metallica show.

Yet another misguided individual. Metal Chris, let me fill ya in on something - while AB were on stage during the same time as Metallica - GUESS WHAT? Several thousands stayed to watch AB over Metallica.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:12 PM   #74
bilal
USER INFO »

^ yup.......but what Chris was saying was that apart from such festivals.........AB wont be able to gather a stadium size crowd alone on its own.......well i.e at present times....but surely...AB is growing......i guess the only reasons organisers aranged AB and MEtallica at the same time was may be due to the fact that AB is the only other band in the festival to be able o draw any crowd agaisnt MEtallica........and yes ur right.....it did