++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 05-19-2006, 04:18 AM   #1
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
iraqi kids...a little clip

check out this small video clip and please do share ur thoughts

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/...248/Iraqi_Kids

(if u cant view or download it but are interested .... PM me and ill mail it to you )
Old 05-19-2006, 11:05 AM   #2
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Re: iraqi kids...a little clip

that was utterly ridiculous.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:18 AM   #3
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied

what the hell???
Old 05-29-2006, 12:11 PM   #4
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

unfortunate

-Homer Simpson

Old 05-30-2006, 01:36 AM   #5
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04

Crucify me if you will for saying this, but if that was me, i would have opened fire. Who's to say that one of those rocks was not a grenade? When you go into war, and you are in enemy territory, everyone is a threat, and no one can be trusted. If it was you in that truck, how would you have reacted? I would have shot, because the only person id be thinking about behind enemy lines would be myself. That country is too unstable, and those kids are gonna grow into terrorists, if they arent already. You figure, Iraq has been using women and children as suicide bombers for a while, any of those "rocks" could have been an armed grenade.

Theres my opinion, hate me if you will, lol.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-30-2006, 01:44 AM   #6
bilal
USER INFO »

^ no man....why hate u ...uve been the first to fully express ur opinion......and ur right....who knows theres a gernade instead of rock...may be thats enought justification ....go ahead...shoot couple of kids..........that might just serve the purpose for what US army is in iraq for......librating iraq .....in the clip ..one driver did try to scare...(or may be rundown) a kid with the truck......hehe..... war is a sincial business....and there is no justification whatso ever.....we dont even know what that convoy was for..it was surely trasporting oil trucks....i,e US army oil trucks....dont know about that tooo..........hehe..... u know what.. iam still not sure what i really feel when i see this little clip..........i will stick with what eusebioCBR said...."unfortunate".......a little word that explains a lot

Last edited by bilal : 05-30-2006 at 01:47 AM.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:27 AM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

i did see some kids but all i saw was a moving a truck ..nothing exploded or anything i would say those littlie kids are afraid dudes...war and seeing their loved ones getting killed all the time ...so its a defence to theme ...and you really cant blame theme..our country is hated and with good reason...at times those folks there everyday is battle and a hard life ...and to make it more harder our country gotta go blow the f ^&ck out of theme..thats just the way it is but thats my opion
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-31-2006, 07:22 AM   #8
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ....go ahead...shoot couple of kids..........that might just serve the purpose for what US army is in iraq for......librating iraq .....

Nothing more to say...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too