++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-14-2006, 09:35 AM   #31
King Oropher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Album

What Flip has stated, Thanks to Teammc from abb.net

CD- They are writing right now. Not due in the studio until August with a hopefull release around December or early 2007.
I'm like... 2007? DAMN!!!! LOL

I envy the folks for the download festival. He said they are going to play some new stuff there.

Tour- Really not determined yet. Focus seems to be on the album.

He hears the Mike is doing a lot better, but hasn't seem him since its happened.

Label - I do know the answer. But please understand why I cannot post it.

I have a feeling that this album will be harder sounding that what we are used to
Old 04-14-2006, 09:43 AM   #32
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

it's still weird Mark says they're already tracking it and Flip says they'll hit the studio only in August... which one I'm supposed to believe? I'll choose Mark coz his words leave the impression it'll come out sooner!
Old 04-14-2006, 04:31 PM   #33
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by King Oropher) Label - I do know the answer. But please understand why I cannot post it.

He has an answer, but what exactly is in question here?? or can the question also not be posted. If we're being told there is a question about the Label and are also told the answer cannot be posted i feel i'm left to assume only one thing, one obvious thing... but i feel i cannot post it .

Last edited by HuMaN~ClAy : 04-14-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:16 PM   #34
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) They got No play here in Cali because they are Creed 2.0 point blank period not so much as 1 spin on the airwaves

wrong...and wrong. stapp's new shit is more creed 2.0 than ab and i heard OYE and FTR on the radio quite a few times. you must not have been listening to the right station or at the right time. and i live in cali, in los angeles county.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:21 PM   #35
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

let's be smart people: if AB wasn't leaving Wind-Up, they'd deny it plain and simple. But to keep it hush hush, it means they're done with WU.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:50 PM   #36
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) let's be smart people: if AB wasn't leaving Wind-Up, they'd deny it plain and simple. But to keep it hush hush, it means they're done with WU.

Which begs the question, which label would they sign with instead and what exactly would it mean for the band?
Old 04-15-2006, 05:27 AM   #37
King Oropher
USER INFO »

Quote: He has an answer, but what exactly is in question here?? or can the question also not be posted. If we're being told there is a question about the Label and are also told the answer cannot be posted i feel i'm left to assume only one thing, one obvious thing... but i feel i cannot post it
The question was whether they were changing to a new label. Hope they do.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:38 AM   #38
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

Maybe we'll get the unreleashed songs... ie Breathe, On My Way Now and Cruel Sun
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 04-15-2006, 08:24 PM   #39
titan9
USER INFO »

Well, whatever label they sign with, I hope they get the promotion and attention they deserve. It really sucks how WU has treated them, Submersed, Big Dismal, 12 Stones and a slew of other bands/artists not named Creed, Stapp, Evanescence or Seether. I also hope that if there is a label switch, it doesn't affect the release date of the next album.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 04-15-2006, 08:29 PM   #40
nagpo
USER INFO »

i really hoped it would have been out sooner.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:31 PM   #41
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Well, whatever label they sign with, I hope they get the promotion and attention they deserve. It really sucks how WU has treated them, Submersed, Big Dismal, 12 Stones and a slew of other bands/artists not named Creed, Stapp, Evanescence or Seether. I also hope that if there is a label switch, it doesn't affect the release date of the next album.

Definitely. The most obvious perk of getting a new label would be some promotion. That'd be nice for a change.

And even Evanescence and Seether seem to have fallen off the face of the earth (not that I'm complaining, lol).
Old 04-16-2006, 01:33 AM   #42
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04

Technically, Since stapp released his album through wind up, their contract through wind up is now officially over, the 7 album deal has been stricken, so i think that we can expect to see AB going to Atlantic Records with the new album. Atlantic signs the major rock bands like velvet revolver, Fuel, and other big name bands like them, so Alter bridge could very well be on their way over to Atlantic because Atlantic could make a fortune from them because they would know how to push the album successfully.

Wind Up, on the otherhand, couldnt push the turds out of their asses with a 20 minute power squeeze.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 04-16-2006, 01:43 AM   #43
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Wind Up, on the otherhand, couldnt push the turds out of their asses with a 20 minute power squeeze.

Old 04-16-2006, 04:10 AM   #44
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Technically, Since stapp released his album through wind up, their contract through wind up is now officially over, the 7 album deal has been stricken, so i think that we can expect to see AB going to Atlantic Records with the new album. Atlantic signs the major rock bands like velvet revolver, Fuel, and other big name bands like them, so Alter bridge could very well be on their way over to Atlantic because Atlantic could make a fortune from them because they would know how to push the album successfully.

Wind Up, on the otherhand, couldnt push the turds out of their asses with a 20 minute power squeeze.

actually, no...alter bridge is a new band and signed under a new contract. they weren't under the same contract as the creed name was. new band, new contract, new stipulations. that said, it doesn't mean that you HAVE to complete the terms of the contract before you can ditch the label. they could strike a deal with WU and if WU likes the terms of that deal, they can leave the label.
Old 04-16-2006, 06:05 AM   #45
King Oropher
USER INFO »

Quote: Wind Up, on the otherhand, couldnt push the turds out of their asses with a 20 minute power squeeze