++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2019, 06:01 AM   #1
GaryOd
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
cannot access disk utility macbook air

cannot access disk utility macbook air >>>

https://i.stack.imgur.com/Ymyk3.png

https://i.imgur.com/wt3r2qH.png

Startup 9.2.1 repairs problems that may occur when Mac OS 9.1 and Mac OS X are on the same partition and a version earlier than Startup 9.2 has been used. The
What to do when a Mac won't boot to Safe Mode. While sometimes third-party tools like DiskWarrior have been known to find and correct errors that Disk Utility cannot fix, an alternative
Can't find My External Hard Drive If you intend on using that drive exclusively on the Mac, then have Disk Utility format the drive as Mac OS X Extended(journaled). I have a hitachi hard
Suddenly many of my Mac applications will not start up. Mail, Safari, many preferences, and Mac Help are some examples. I click on the application but it never...
Resolve boot issues showing 'prohibitory' sign. This symbol at boot means Mac OS X cannot access critical files on the start-up disk. (or a third-party utility disk (DiskWarrior, TechTool
Overcome an inability to load to the OS X recovery HD partition. If you cannot seem to load the OS X Recovery HD partition to use various diagnostics and repair tools, the fix may be quick, but
Trouble connecting drives to Airport Extreme If I choose "With Accounts" I can gain access to the drives. On my mac I am prompted to enter my user name and password which I set up in Airport
Can't access System Preferences As long as you don't use disk utility to erase/format the drive, the installer should only blow away the files that are part of the OS, leaving everything else
I've repeatedly run 'Fix permissions" from disk utility, both from the boot drive, and also booted up from the Snow Leopard install disk. No permission to access to external hard drives
Managing a prohibitory sign at OS X bootup. When starting your Mac, if you run into a prohibitory sign and the system will not boot, there are a couple of things you can try to address the problem.

Related tags:
cannot access disk utility macbook air