++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Isolation Video

Quote: Finally done with Isolation! Holy crap. Just did a 19 hour session!!

To all those who have asked me- the new AB video I did for Isolation premieres on Dec 1st on AOL. The band may sneak preview some this week

Alter Bridge Live From Amsterdam will be released in the US on Jan 11th (for real) and will air on VH-1/ Palladia on Dec 19th at 9:00 pm

It will be released in Europe in December

Hoping its an actual music video and not some concert throw together.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 11-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Isolation Video

Divided one you really have a hardtime of keep your story straight, is,nt you that said and i QUOTE that since The Release Of AB 3 , this place has been dead, and now you talking about the bands videos, and hoping for this that, i say unto you, from he that dwell that surley told me to make peace with all my brethren and all men, all though its hard we do, peace be with you,
Old 11-21-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
Agent D
USER INFO »

I bet it's just concert footage. No one puts efforts into high-concept music videos anymore.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #4
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

It's another live video from Dan:
Quote:
The Isolation video is a montage of behind the scenes moments from their current tour with lots of live performance footage. It is really special and showcases the band at their best. You get an intimate look at their lives on the road and they were gracious enough to allow cameras roll on their personal lives too. It is a real celebration of their fans and and a big thank you from the band guys. You can see how much fun they are having over there and also how big this is getting.

Hope you all like it. It was an honor to do this one, as they are insanely dedicated and really care about all of you guys and I think you will see that first hand with this video.

DC

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:57 AM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »

What's the point of live videos?
Old 11-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #6
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQC_NXUXjJk

^Looking better than I thought... ending is hilarious lol

Edit: From Dan:
Quote: All the people wishing for a video full of actors and a storyline need to understand that the band has had an insane schedule and there has not been one day free to shoot something. Rather than be grateful about the band allowing cameras follow them around 24/7 to give you a glimpse into their world, you choose to complain. If you have nothing positive to say then keep your opinion to yourself because these guys are working their butts off and deserve all the support they can get. I personally rather see live performance segments and behind the scenes footage than a band playing on a rooftop with scenes of actors skipping through fields of flowers because what was just shown to you IS REAL! The days of traditional music videos are gone- get over it. If you want to see a video full of actors- go watch a Lady Gaga or Puffy video on YouTube, as the Pop and Urban artists still choose to shoot million dollar videos, even though record sales suck right now. If you really want a AB video like that- you can always offer to write a check for $500k-$1 million and I'm sure I can talk them into shooting a special video just for you.

Enough said

DC

One Nation. Indivisible.

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 11-23-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:16 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) I bet it's just concert footage. No one puts efforts into high-concept music videos anymore.
whatching that budget , the good Lord has greater things the live video concepts at this time, be the only option , Leave Lady Ga Ga Out Of It, she can,t help cuz she good..... and makes bigs budgets video,s to everything has a purpose under the heavens, 1 million dollar videos still has their place, Peace Be With Us......
Old 11-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #8
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQC_NXUXjJk

^Looking better than I thought... ending is hilarious lol

Edit: From Dan:

Thanks for the link... its good.

And this Dan guy should stop making lame execuses, ofcourse, if he had a million dollar, he would be saying just how good concept videos are. Truth be told, Concept video kicks ass! Anyway, I understand that band is busy in tour and a concept video is not possible. And I like AB enough to want them in a concert video.

Fu** you Dan.

Last edited by bilal : 11-23-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #9
nagpo
USER INFO »

This is Dan Tremonti right?

Dan is an ass. No one asked for his opinion either. He's just a shitty middle man for his brother anyways.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

peace be with us in jesus names, Dan take it easy, lets be nice,:hugs k......its the weather so help me Lord,
Old 11-23-2010, 12:53 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Thanks for the link... its good.

And this Dan guy should stop making lame execuses, ofcourse, if he had a million dollar, he would be saying just how good concept videos are. Truth be told, Concept video kicks ass! Anyway, I understand that band is busy in tour and a concept video is not possible. And I like AB enough to want them in a concert video.

Fu** you Dan.
Dans Cool Now, Skittles He Was Just Giving His Forward OPINON, we are forward in different ways i do know the language Lord have Mercy Up On Me For Knowing Just That, Dan Is really Smart And Gifted In so Many Ways, Done Some of Creeds Arts Works And Visuals, On Weathered I think I Cant Recall If He Did On MOP Or HC, He Feels The Stress We All Feel My Skittles, I Think He Acknowleges We Could Use A SPLASH Of Something, and hopefully Myles gets his own bus, skittles The Salt And The Seasoning Of JUDHA Remains fighting words to this day, as we proceed nobody give truly the look, i got teachings on this topic later on year, so we can speak without punches, but skittles if you feel you needed to speak about DAN go right ahead, no matters can be resolved if we keep it in, Dan However I always Wanted Tell You, Great Job Man With Everything......... your Really Talented, Peace Be With Us... guys my Example Hides Through My Yelling .....therefore it is my birth right of being the entire lovley creature i,am....
Old 11-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #12
nagpo
USER INFO »

(Video idea) Also, what's so difficult about getting the same crew and just have myles and the band play in locations around the current town their in and call that a video? Just start off Myles feeling lonely in his hotel room, walking down some European streets, singing Isolation because he's alone? That would not cost much at all. The could end the video with Myles meeting up with the band, as they begin to play the song together.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #13
Inspired
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) This is Dan Tremonti right?

Dan is an ass. No one asked for his opinion either. He's just a shitty middle man for his brother anyways.

I think you're referring to Micheal Tremonti, he is the shitty middle man/brother. Mark has another brother named Dan, but he is not this DC/Dan guy who is doing the video stuff.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #14
nagpo
USER INFO »

My mistake.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) (Video idea) Also, what's so difficult about getting the same crew and just have myles and the band play in locations around the current town their in and call that a video? Just start off Myles feeling lonely in his hotel room, walking down some European streets, singing Isolation because he's alone? That would not cost much at all. The could end the video with Myles meeting up with the band, as they begin to play the song together.
I like that idea and concept, excuse me for a momeant PEACE BE STILL, it will surley cometh, anyways, back to the video concept again i like the idea, and concept, great visual does not of course have to break the bank, and your right that would be very low budget todo, however the same as prouducing time stragdey visual , must go into every piece, there is either one or the 2 we are getting through, a video or making a video, i feel the guys with all the stress and staying busy is doing the best possibile, how ever when visual and creation is in the midst of artist and thats their calling, you feel that self Employed Person Emerge, which from artists point of view is where Myles is right now, and from artist point of view Damn Is Even Where I,am Right Now, But We Are All In It together, Every Artist At that time Thats Called, Needs That Time To Create And Search Their Own Artist Boundries Myles Vocals, Are Very Diverse Almost Like An Instrumeant yet To Be Primed Or Kicked In, Rather It Be Acoustic Soft And Mellow Or Blazing Vocals Behind The Best Of The Best Muscians, Today I See Great Things For Myles As A Solo Artist, As To Artists Point Of View And So Forth Myles Voice Is A Voice Of Change, LED ZEPPLIN Could Never Be Off, All Though We Our In A Lot Of Warfare i Wont Start A SERMON Im Booked HAAAAAAA LOL BUT WE OUR MADE MORE THAN OVERCOMERS, In This Complexcity You feel To Things CHANGES, THE FORMER THINGS PASSING AND THE NEW COMING IN, One Big Old Transition The Ultimate Gold IS STAY TRUE YOUR SELVE, and i know what kinda mistake you were speaking of i can think about the COMPLEXCITY And Get A Headache Brother, We Are Here Now And Like Huey Lewis I wanna Sing This Is It, some feeling left some feeling the works going un noticed, But We Are All Builders Of That Same City, One Could,nt Have Done Without The Other And So Forth, Thats The Reason For This COMPLEXCITY, The False Strings Would Rise The New Strings Would I Arise And The CHOSEN Of Those Strings Who Brought Together OLD SELHEA, Praise Jesus, Would Get Hit The Hardest, Where The REVELATION Comes In And Those Strawberry Fields, Some Must Draw It Some Must SPEAK IT, And Some Must Sing It And Some Must Shout It, My Desire To Some Of You Feeling The Same WAS TO SPEAK IT, I Love The Word Of God And I Love Stepping On Toes, But It Changed Through The Years To Sing It Out, We Were All Born From The Same REVELATION, My Mama Use To Pray In Her Times Of Trials, GOD Or The Devil Hear Me One Of Ya,s I Survived, gets more charming as the days goes by so ya,alls we just gotta hold on, WILLE Nelson Sung It Best In Mama Dont Let Ya Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys, We Can Now Feel Willies Deeper Meaning As It Grows On Us, A Lot Of Good Times A Lot Of Bad Times And Alot Of Heartaches To The Hands That ROCKS THEIR CRADDLES, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME As The Holidays Emerges, Im Cooking My Own Dinner And Hiding From The Massive And Mayham The Good Times Brings, The Need For Whisky And Mylanta, And To Set In For A Session Like This With You Guys........