++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-29-2010, 01:24 AM   #46
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

I still fail to understand how I've insulted the band. You seem to be too negative. You don't talk about how much guys like me have praised Creed and the abilities of the guys. I'm aloud to have negative opinions and I'm aloud to say them. If you want everybody here to get along and start holding hands and singing "one" together then I feel like you're living in a pipe dream. It's an Internet forum. Dissagreements and arguments happen dude.

Chill out a little bro.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:43 AM   #47
nagpo
USER INFO »

Who are you talking to?
Old 11-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #48
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) You're missing the point... having an opinion & throwing insults at the band & those who know them are 2 completely different things. Like I said If you can't express yourself in a constructive manner what's the point?... it's almost as if you think complaining helps the band and the discussion - which it doesn't & that's all I was trying to say. Trust me I've been through the same things with ABB/TABN & thankfully we've made an effort to change things for the better for fans. As far as "worshiping" a band, I have no interest in that & I never will... they're all normal people like we are & I think it's stupid to put a band above everything else and pretend like their Gods. I'm just a big fan of their work & admire their talent... needless to say they've helped me through some tough times.

Lastly I guess if it's always going to be this way, I want no part in helping CreedFeed anymore. I'm glad you appreciated my help but quite frankly I'm tired of serving a lost cause unless things can stay positive around here. I'll admit I was never around much back in the day but I thought this was a pretty cool place to discuss Creed and all of their projects without getting jumped on. My suggestion is to 'clean up' a bit or at least think before you type from now on... you'll have a better environment for fans to discuss things without turning threads into flame wars. Also I don't want to take anything away from Steve... I've heard a lot of great things about you man! I wish you the best in keeping this site alive & well.

If any of you guys want to get in touch, you can always jump over on TABN or PBF & shoot me a pm.

-Jared
I Can See Sir, Where Your Standars Are And Where You Choose You Feel You Need To Be Im Going Say At This Time, You,ve Mad It Obvious And Clear, With No Need Of A Further Explanation, Your One Of Us And I,d Hate To Loose You Sir, But Of Course Im Sure You,ve Felt As You,ve Made The Best Choice For Yourselve, I Will Miss You A Great Deal And I Wish You The Best, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME,
Old 11-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #49
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Who are you talking to?
Lol. I ment to quote jarred. I'm on my iPod so typing and quoting and all can be difficult at times.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:24 AM   #50
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I still fail to understand how I've insulted the band. You seem to be too negative. You don't talk about how much guys like me have praised Creed and the abilities of the guys. I'm aloud to have negative opinions and I'm aloud to say them. If you want everybody here to get along and start holding hands and singing "one" together then I feel like you're living in a pipe dream. It's an Internet forum. Dissagreements and arguments happen dude.

Chill out a little bro.
I know a good old fashion arguemeant and opinon aint nothing wrong with that, personaly Burried And Gone i dont think a hard way could be made any easy nor smoother for that matter , some however wish to disfigure, till theirs nothing left but their praise, And when confusing comes in, know it be not good when saftey is there, and what i, Do brother There Is No Being Moved From Truth, With The Sites Majortity they dont seem to get that and dont realize that ya loved theme and showing theme things for their own good and well being because they swallowed the sugar and itching ears and now dwells with the angery wife , I love My Friends Here They Are My Family, And i dont like too SEE Any Of,em Troubled By B)&)&&(S)*)*)IT So To Speak The Foundation Of This Forum The Word Of God Is Feeling Freely CREED Was The South Wind He Gathered The NorthThe South And Thye West And The East And Made It POSSBILE For Those To Get Their Meat In Due Season Some Dont Know How To Keep That Conversation Or About Music And Song And Song And Peace, Thats Why We Are All Hear No I Dont Like To Argue And No I Dont Like To Fight, It Was This Issues I Was Fighting When I Discovered Creeds Music In The First, Some Does Not Understand The Crest Or How They Abuse It, In One Of My Lyrics I Wrote Lord Im Going To i dont have a friend left in this world but i,am, busy
The DEAD CAN LEAD And The Blind Cant Lead The Blind Does Godforsake No He Has Ingraved Theme In The Palm Of His Hand, If You See The Shape The Countrys In You See The Debates In This Forum , And Im Not Every Yelling At Any Of My Friends, If i ever Its To Get A Point Acrossed I loved Theme And Its Only One OPPOSINGS FORCES Fault, I Feel For All Of My Friends Being The Bait For The Slaughter Of Filth Ad The Un Godly, Who Is Dead And Gone Anyway Many My Friends Dont Understand The Old Letters Burn And The Great Divide Is Over But We Do A Fill A Sting Of transitions, PEACE BE with US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME blessings and strengeth in all things, As Justice Is Showing Signs Of The Better, Like a cut or a bite it normally gets worse before the better, The Word Says BLESSED ARE YOU If You Are Able To Stand Like The Word Says Some Will Get Itching Ears, .............. i do wish to CLARIFY myself to the best of my abiltiy....and manily to those who needs things clarified, ROCK ON, Sincerly Truly Amazing .....
Old 11-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #51
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Lol. I ment to quote jarred. I'm on my iPod so typing and quoting and all can be difficult at times.
My Jesus My Jesus, lets all just try to focus on music and the deeper structure spirtually thereof, and bear each other in love the way he bears us, it really makes no damn diffrence if you wish to discuss one of those blow up chicks, you slept with when u were drunk, because, Truly Loves Ya,s So U guys Are The Best..... ....
Old 11-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #52
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) I know a good old fashion arguemeant and opinon aint nothing wrong with that, personaly Burried And Gone i dont think a hard way could be made any easy nor smoother for that matter , some however wish to disfigure, till theirs nothing left but their praise, And when confusing comes in, know it be not good when saftey is there, and what i, Do brother There Is No Being Moved From Truth, With The Sites Majortity they dont seem to get that and dont realize that ya loved theme and showing theme things for their own good and well being because they swallowed the sugar and itching ears and now dwells with the angery wife , I love My Friends Here They Are My Family, And i dont like too SEE Any Of,em Troubled By B)&)&&(S)*)*)IT So To Speak The Foundation Of This Forum The Word Of God Is Feeling Freely CREED Was The South Wind He Gathered The NorthThe South And Thye West And The East And Made It POSSBILE For Those To Get Their Meat In Due Season Some Dont Know How To Keep That Conversation Or About Music And Song And Song And Peace, Thats Why We Are All Hear No I Dont Like To Argue And No I Dont Like To Fight, It Was This Issues I Was Fighting When I Discovered Creeds Music In The First, Some Does Not Understand The Crest Or How They Abuse It, In One Of My Lyrics I Wrote Lord Im Going To i dont have a friend left in this world but i,am, busy
The DEAD CAN LEAD And The Blind Cant Lead The Blind Does Godforsake No He Has Ingraved Theme In The Palm Of His Hand, If You See The Shape The Countrys In You See The Debates In This Forum , And Im Not Every Yelling At Any Of My Friends, If i ever Its To Get A Point Acrossed I loved Theme And Its Only One OPPOSINGS FORCES Fault, I Feel For All Of My Friends Being The Bait For The Slaughter Of Filth Ad The Un Godly, Who Is Dead And Gone Anyway Many My Friends Dont Understand The Old
Letters Burn And The Great Divide Is Over But We Do A Fill A Sting Of transitions, PEACE BE with US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME blessings and strengeth in all things, As Justice Is Showing Signs Of The Better, Like a cut or a bite it normally gets worse before the better, The Word Says BLESSED ARE YOU If You Are Able To Stand Like The Word Says Some Will Get Itching Ears, .............. i do wish to CLARIFY myself to the best of my abiltiy....and manily to those who needs things clarified, ROCK ON, Sincerly Truly Amazing .....

Wat.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #53
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

I happen to like the preview video. The rest of you guys need to chill. Agree to disagree.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #54
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) I happen to like the preview video. The rest of you guys need to chill. Agree to disagree.
yes indeed i agree with you 100 percent and could, not agree with you more, we are all friends here, some need to lead or follow or get out the way, we are seeing hard poiltical times and spitrual warfares my friend to since never was a nation, i dont feel taboo to speak about theme, nor run and hide from theme, but try to help my friends out, through theme as the will proceed, with transitions, i feel free LIKE SPIRT IN THE SKY POSTED, We Discuss all topics here including creed and Alterbridge And Music im a giver not a RECIVER, like up dates on the bands, they are the reason why were here and have made so many friends through the years, that should be smooth and easy the same as it always has been i dont see a probleam, my friend, if the guys wish to brawl every now then i dont mind or get in a twitch about it, as cruel tides to maketh you not to greet everyone with a smile, these days, PEACE BE WITH US AGAIN IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Personal Jesus Jesus Christ Poses, Nobody Wants To Be Hung In There, And The Will Of GOD Was Not To Leave None Hang On Tree Most Of Us Here Is Keepers Of The Peace Musicians Writers Creed And AB Fans, Of A Older Day And Of A Deeper Tide And Movemant Thats Rising Today, thats why we have pm boxes, if we wish to discuss or argure, or drop one a line, My Effford And Goal Is To Keep It That Way, And To Stand BEHIND THE ENTIRLEY TRIOLGEY OF THE CREST, ..........so lets all try to stay on topic, of thy first love which for most of us Was ROCK N ROLL, A Big God Bless Ya My Friend, i have issuies concering my family that are all part of the same rock and i dont like,em to be hontest i dont hate,em but i dislike theme, the same today as it was yesterday always and forever, which not would pertain to any of you,s that have passed through that tied, till the appointed time they dont understand but will in time, thats why we are heading toward THE APPEAL For ENDURANCE, a good majortiy not including my loved ones here solomn and gonmoraha is easier to endure, and some wont by pass the prophecy Of Jona, my friend Till He that cometh In the name of the Lord, Now That Would,nt Be I NO Prophet Is Excepted In His Or Her Own Country But Be A stranger, Again That Would,nt Apply To My Friends Here, So I Try To Get The Bibicle Porportions Down To The Appointed Time I give My Friends Rest As The Example Of My King, Now A Lot Be Dealing With Issuies There, Again I Cant Help It, Like All Of Us That As One, Im Bold When Comes To Un NEEDED Hurt To My Friends, Due To The Fact Of The Same Similar War we Seen By Dr Martin Luther King We Soon Realised How Stupid It Was To See That Poor Black Lady Shot Down Or Way Home That Day From Getting Groceries To Feed Her Young, You see that same Reflection Today Of That War, In A Massive Uncalled For Slaughter, And Today My Friends We Stand In Those Days When HE WOULD WIPE ALL TEARS From Their Eyes,
Old 12-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #55
nagpo
USER INFO »

What I don't understand about DK is, he runs away to ABB, where he's a mod, but those forums are MUCH shittier than ours. Everyone their is always an asshole to each other.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:16 PM   #56
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

He dislikes people that have an oposing opinion. Talk badly about something one of the AB guys did, god, the music and he gets really offended and defensive. He treats these guys like deitys but they are normal people like you and me. People like that irritate the he'll out of me. They only like you if you agree with them about everything.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #57
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) He dislikes people that have an oposing opinion. Talk badly about something one of the AB guys did, god, the music and he gets really offended and defensive. He treats these guys like deitys but they are normal people like you and me. People like that irritate the he'll out of me. They only like you if you agree with them about everything.
keep it cool as iceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey and i,ll buy ya,a ICEY the ones wit dee polo bear, whatch the kidney bunches i dont want have to break it up, PEACE BE STILL, IN JESUS NAME,
Old 12-14-2010, 03:53 AM   #58
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) He dislikes people that have an oposing opinion. Talk badly about something one of the AB guys did, god, the music and he gets really offended and defensive. He treats these guys like deitys but they are normal people like you and me. People like that irritate the he'll out of me. They only like you if you agree with them about everything.
1. I put up with different opinions everyday... it's nothing new to me & I could care less what other people think about each band. If I only cared about people agreeing with me I would be long gone from every forum by now haha Each fan has the right to express what they feel BUT only if it's at least in bounds and a bit fair to the discussion (not to mention the rules). You can't have someone screaming every post or insulting other members, it can get out of hand. My only gripe was... don't personally insult the band, their families or friends. It's not like they can take up for themselves here.

2. You might of missed my post about how I respect the guys as musicians & look up to them as people but I don't however worship them as Gods - they're not in any way, shape or form. Bottom line, they're just my favorite band - trust me I've met some crazies, I'm not one of them lol

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:28 AM   #59
nagpo
USER INFO »

Congrats on the 1,000 posts, dk.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:23 PM   #60
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) 1. I put up with different opinions everyday... it's nothing new to me & I could care less what other people think about each band. If I only cared about people agreeing with me I would be long gone from every forum by now haha Each fan has the right to express what they feel BUT only if it's at least in bounds and a bit fair to the discussion (not to mention the rules). You can't have someone screaming every post or insulting other members, it can get out of hand. My only gripe was... don't personally insult the band, their families or friends. It's not like they can take up for themselves here.

2. You might of missed my post about how I respect the guys as musicians & look up to them as people but I don't however worship them as Gods - they're not in any way, shape or form. Bottom line, they're just my favorite band - trust me I've met some crazies, I'm not one of them lol
its, a misconception friend to what a god really is coming from a gentile points of you , i would bring up the parable to the ANCITYS IN GODS KINGDOM, We Be No More Than The, Vessels , Friend I know Its Hard, i hate the stero type labels , larger than life, when we all our no more than the dust, GOD is the fuel Of all Works, everybody does their best jobs, and funny most need more help than we know, but the best help be in each other, it seems, thanks ya,alls for putting up with each other, And Truly........i always said there is enough insults outside our clubs fan sites and havens, we should leave all those things outside our doors, and maketh peace with each other, when we can, you do a great job DK.....