++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-16-2003, 06:25 PM   #31
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hmm...reallySo the 9/11 attacks weren't really that violent huh
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 06-16-2003, 06:34 PM   #32
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Hmm...reallySo the 9/11 attacks weren't really that violent huh

I compared above KKK and Al Quida, as 2 groups that used religion as a cover up of their activites, but areally are missing the point of their holy books.

You cant judge whole religion by actions of few fanatics.

P.S. some Christians fanatics kill gay people just because Bible says that being gay is wrong. Does that make Christianity religion that preaches hate? No. Hope you're getting my point.
Old 06-16-2003, 06:37 PM   #33
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I'm not saying that every christian is good:P I know that every religion has its extremists I personally have no problem with gay people as long as they aren't trying to get me involved in it.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 06-16-2003, 08:26 PM   #34
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
I don't think it's right to be going on about how all Muslims are evil or whatever, Julie. Leech is right, the people who blow up buildings and whatever are extremists. What about the poor people who are just trying to do what's right, and they happen to believe Islam is right? There are tons of people in all different religions who just do the best they can, and God can see in their hearts if they're just trying to do what's right, and he will judge them accordingly. It's not up to us to judge, we know the extremists are wrong, but don't say every Muslim is hateful. I don't believe that a lot of people on this board have the right religion, but i'm not going around saying youse are all wrong, wrong, wrong, and evil and hateful, i just think youse are misguided (through no fault of your own), and God can see if you're trying to do what's right or not.

Do you consider yourself Christian Julie? Cos Lech is also right when he says that the Bible says homosexuality is wrong. Yet you are ok with it?

Please don't take offense at any of this, I'm just stating my own viewpoint cos i don't think it's right to blame a whole religion, made up of a whole lot of innocent confused people, just because of some idiots. And maybe you're not Christian, and you don't care about the whole gay thing, and I'm going to shut up now.
Old 06-16-2003, 09:01 PM   #35
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I just agreed to all of that Melissa The thing about gay people is that I do believe it is wrong because Yes I am a christian but I don't judge people for being gay. I have a cousin that is gay and I am very close to him I don't like it that he is gay but I axcept it and I axcept him for who he is.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 06-17-2003, 12:02 AM   #36
StrubesGuitar
USER INFO »
DARN THE GAYS(sorry julielovescreed). I THINK GAYS AND LESBIANS ARE THE NASTIEST PEOPLE TO ROAM THE EARTH(besides marylin manson and other "interesting individuals).
God says it is a sin. America's morals have turned from their founding fathers' earlier ways. NOW IT'S ALLOWED! People are okay w/it, cool w/it:BUT IT'S JUST DOWNRIGHT NASTY! SICK! DISGUSTING! and abortion, don't even get me started.

In the Koran, they are commanded to wipe the earth of the "infidels". That's everyone but them! But yes, i do believe the attacks were done by extremists. The normal muslim person wouldnt do that. I am not mad at the muslims whatsoever, just the extremists.

But those particular Christians shouldn't be committing hate crimes like u said. I believe that's wrong, the killing, but the gays are also wrong, for choosing a lifestyle of sick, nasty infatuation for their own gender.

Yeah

"What consumes your thoughts controls your life"

BBBBBBBAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!
Old 06-17-2003, 12:33 AM   #37
Lechium
USER INFO »
2StrubesGuitar: You are sick. Being gay is not a choice. At some point people stop being attracted to opposite sex, and start being attracted to same one. Actually, most of them much rather be hedero, because of fuckheads like you. Some pretend to be straight, even get hederosexual famulies, suppressing their true feelings. It is great that world is slowly moving towards understanding of these people, and it is sad that there are people like you, who hate these people just because book told them that it's wrong.

P.S. This is 1st time on this boards, that I am actually pissed off.
Old 06-17-2003, 12:36 AM   #38
Samuel
USER INFO »
I do hate the sin but I dont hate the people.Some of them are crying out for the Lord to save them.So that is why I love all people no matter who they are and what they do.Thank you.
Old 06-17-2003, 02:52 PM   #39
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by StrubesGuitar
<b>DARN THE GAYS(sorry julielovescreed). I THINK GAYS AND LESBIANS ARE THE NASTIEST PEOPLE TO ROAM THE EARTH(besides marylin manson and other "interesting individuals). &nbsp;
God says it is a sin. America's morals have turned from their founding fathers' earlier ways. NOW IT'S ALLOWED! People are okay w/it, cool w/it:BUT IT'S JUST DOWNRIGHT NASTY! SICK! DISGUSTING! and abortion, don't even get me started. &nbsp;

In the Koran, they are commanded to wipe the earth of the "infidels". That's everyone but them! But yes, i do believe the attacks were done by extremists. The normal muslim person wouldnt do that. I am not mad at the muslims whatsoever, just the extremists.

But those particular Christians shouldn't be committing hate crimes like u said. I believe that's wrong, the killing, but the gays are also wrong, for choosing a lifestyle of sick, nasty infatuation for their own gender. &nbsp;

Yeah </b>
Hate the sin...love the sinner
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 06-17-2003, 03:24 PM   #40
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Hate the sin...love the sinner

Nah, he seems like the type of guy who would disown his kid if he/she became gay.

P.S. Am I only person who envies gays/lesbians in a way? They get to date people of same sex, which means that for them it's much easier to understand their parner. Girls are complete mystery to me and all of my friends, for example. Gays dont have to face such problem. So there is a perk to being gay/lesbian, few people manage to see.
Old 06-17-2003, 03:39 PM   #41
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
But what fun is dating/marriage if you don't spend time trying to figure your mate/spouse out?

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 06-17-2003, 03:46 PM   #42
Lechium
USER INFO »
lol
Well less fighting and drama? Although lesbian couplesmay have loads of drama if both girls are drama queens lol
Old 06-17-2003, 04:17 PM   #43
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
LOL - Yea, now that I see as being a big problem.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 06-17-2003, 04:25 PM   #44
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I'm not christian, but I do believe in Creed. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in Creed. so...For me it is: Creed=Gods, and I'm happy with it and no one can change it! (Yeah, I'm damn serious!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-17-2003, 05:37 PM   #45
Samuel
USER INFO »
Lechium I have been around transvestites and they are sad because they of how people use and abuse them just for lust.I was sad how many strictly sexual relationships they had when they told me they wanted something more.If my daughter were a lesbian I would have to love her as much as I love them because Jesus loves us all no matter what we have done and I`ve done far worse.Amen!