++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-27-2002, 10:22 AM   #31
MudBaybee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to MudBaybee Send a message via Yahoo to MudBaybee
Quote: Originally posted by Amish Warlord
Slave to the United States government, just like most of the rest of you are.  Even if you aren't in america.. your country is enslaved by our government.  They think(and do) rule the world.  SOmeone must stop this country.  I say: go north korea.

-J

YOU have NO idea what you are talking about, OBVIOUSLY. Do YOU want to be nuked?
Old 12-27-2002, 11:13 AM   #32
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Siana
just a student
Ahh, what do you mean "just" a student - hurray for you!

...in transition, job now is a high school substitute teacher. Hopefully will find a new position in early 2003. Would like to get back into wildlife conservation or natural history/environmental education - but...may not have much of a choice.
Old 12-27-2002, 03:55 PM   #33
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Wellllllllllll, if my 2 daughters weren't JUST student's they wouldn't both be in NURSING now.. Brandy graduates in March...
Old 12-27-2002, 04:10 PM   #34
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by MudBaybee
whoa, there is a Siana here? cool, that is my daughters name (shes 8), I never known anyone else to have it spelled that way!

yep, sheīs a girl from Bulgaria
Old 12-27-2002, 04:11 PM   #35
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
yep, sheīs a girl from Bulgaria

She's a very nice beautiful girl too...
Old 12-27-2002, 04:12 PM   #36
MudBaybee
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to MudBaybee Send a message via Yahoo to MudBaybee
cool! how is it pronouced there? my Siana is pronounced (Shawna), I found it in a baby book and thought it was beautiful spelling.
Old 12-27-2002, 04:22 PM   #37
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Hey, Hayley, Bec, Marcos, Siana, none of you live in America, do you feel that your respective countries are enslaved by our government?

no... I admire and respect USA, not fear...

The thing is you country is blessed, it increased quickly, developed fast, and have always been managed correctly. Iīm not saying itīs perfect and doesnīt make mistakes, but that doesnīt exist...

Due that, US is politically the strongest country. But if you see US as a threat, you wonīt get favours. On the other hand, if you see US as a partner, mutual help will be good. Plain and simple. (economics too)

All is matter of negotiating, having conversations. Iīm not saying the others should bend over to US, thatīs ridiculous.

Let me take Mexico, for example. See how much Mexico developed after Nafta.

Not sure if I exposed the right way, but do you understand what Iīm saying?
Old 12-27-2002, 05:43 PM   #38
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I understand Marcos. And I know that no one country is completely perfect. I don't really enjoy paying the amount of taxes that I do, and I know that there are good and bad politicians everywhere. But the old saying "The grass is always greener on the other side" definitely applies here. Maybe things are better in other parts of the world, but for everything that is better, I'm sure there are things that are worse. People need to either make the best of where they are and what they have or make a change. But to complain about it when you really don't know what you are talking about or haven't yet lived is just bothersome to those who have to listen.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-27-2002, 07:01 PM   #39
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
i am a college student here in Houston (COUGERS!!!!) i am currently trying to get a job as a network admin for the Office of Pres. George Bush (former pres, not current) last job i held was assistant to a network architecht.
Old 12-27-2002, 07:04 PM   #40
shane
USER INFO »
I am a purchasing Manager for an aircraft company
Old 12-27-2002, 07:10 PM   #41
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
i am a person

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 12-27-2002, 08:52 PM   #42
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
true, Teri!

But itīs hard to listen those absurds.... like living in Cuba, Korea or ex-USSR was great, when you had no freedom, no rights, no nothing... it was all govīs property... then Iīd agree being called govīs slave, but that was too much crap to me... and he says heīs open minded...
Old 12-27-2002, 11:04 PM   #43
JenRN
USER INFO »
Sometimes it takes for people living in the USA to go to another country and see how others live before they appreciate what they have in this country! Nothing really pisses me off more than a person spouting off, before they really have a clue! MY friends and family have fought for this incredible freedom and democracy we have, Trust me Amish Warlord you are much too young to realize what you are saying! One blast of a nuke and you would lose all you ablility to think speak of feel, you would be dead! You really should "think" before you speak!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-27-2002, 11:07 PM   #44
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Again, well said, Jen! My husband and brother, uncles and grandfathers all served in the military to keep us and others safe. I couldn't be more proud of them and I couldn't be more proud to be an American.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-27-2002, 11:12 PM   #45
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Again, well said, Jen! My husband and brother, uncles and grandfathers all served in the military to keep us and others safe. I couldn't be more proud of them and I couldn't be more proud to be an American.
Thanks! I am sooo proud to be an American! When I was in Vancouver this summer they were protesting the war in Iraq and had terrible things to say about the US, it was all I could do to hold myself back from charging their podeium, and yeah it was young college kids who had no clue! All SOME of them know is want want want they need some life experiences to shake them up a little!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"