++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-29-2007, 08:12 PM   #1936
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Rest In His Grace And Providence

GLORY TO GOD, the way of the gentiles is to stand on those new years resoloutions brother i,ve never till this day seen one kept GLORY TO GOD coming from your post 11~15~O7 SELF HELP, GLORY TO GOD, the idea of self help is popular b/c it supports the notion AS IN THIS UP COMING NEW YEAR, THAT WE OUR IN CONTROL In The Words Of The Poem Invictus I,am The Master Of My Fate I,am The Captian Of My Soul, SO THAT TELLS US A LOT, WE AINT DOING JACK, GLORY TO GOD Haaaaaaa So In The New Year We Should Be More Depending ON THE ONE WE TRUST IN ALL TIMES AND TRUST HIM MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND REJOICE AND PRAISE HIM FOR ALL THE NEW YEARS HE HAS PULLED US THROUGH WHEN WE,VE DEPENDING ON SELF And 9 times out of 10 GLORY TO GOD We,ve ended back up from our kness AND SAYING OH LORD THANK YOU JESUS GLORYYYYYYYYYYYY IN MY SELF i,am NOTHING BUT YOU MY GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSBILE and feeling the reward of his sweet undying mercy GODS GLORY AND MANS HONOUR, O LORD our Lord How Exccelent Is Thy Name, In All The Earth WHH HAST SET THY GLORY ABOVE THE HEAVENS, thats a harcore verse On Down to 2 From Psalms 8 NOW YET HE HAS SET HIS GLORY ABOVE THE HEAVENS, IM GOING SHOUT GLORY BUT out Of The Mouths Of Babes and sucklings hast thou Ordained STRNEGETH B/c Of Thine Enemies THAT THOU MIGHTEST Still The Enmey And The Avenger, GLORY TO GOD FOR WE KNOW WE SERVE A GOD THAT STILL makes The Simple Wise AND HAVE CHOSEN THE WEAK AND FOOLISH THINGS OF THIS WORLD to confound the wise and the mighty and the base things of the world and things which are despised and hated yea and things which are not to bring nought things that are that no flesh should glory in his presence but of him are ye in christ Jesus Who Of God Is Made Unto Us Wisdom And Righteousness And Sanctification and redemption THAT ACORDING AS IT IS WRITTEN Friends HE THAT GLORIETH LET HIM GLORY IN THE LORD 1 COR 1, 18,21, That Entire Chapter Is just Awsome To Read Its So full Of His Spirt And Truth PEACE love and gudiance as the new year rings in AND GLORY TO GOD
Old 12-30-2007, 10:42 AM   #1937
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

December 30th

"Words of encouragement."

The apostle Paul was a belayer for many churches, including the Thessalonian church. The believers there were undergoing persecution and were troubled. He reminded them that they were chosen and still loved by God and he encouraged them to continue trusting the Lord, and prayed for them. Words of encouragement can make the difference between giving up or going on.

We also pray always for you... that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you.

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12

Heaven

Old 12-31-2007, 08:22 AM   #1938
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 31st

"New years and new challenges."

The Lord loves His children, and many of His children love Him back. Praise the lord with all of your being. With each breath you take, remember that the Lord is God. Nothing you do is done apart from Him. Wherever you go, God is there. He will never leave those who love Him. He gives us new years and new challenges, and he helps us to grow and learn. As we approach the new year, we can enter it confident that God goes forth with us. Praise the Lord, one and all.

Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

Psalm 150:6

Heaven

Old 01-01-2008, 10:06 AM   #1939
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

New Years Day 2008!

"Act on your resolutions!"

In Nehemiah 10, God’s people made an oath, vowing to follow all the commands, laws, and regulations of the Lord. This oath was so serious that they were willing to accept the curse of God if they failed to keep these commands. Our resolutions need not be so serious as that. But any resolution to follow God is not a casual promise. Rather, it is a solemn and serious declaration that with the help of the Holy Spirit we can renew every day.

What are your resolutions? I will try to keep the bar set high, but within my limitations this year...

~To do whatever is most to God’s glory.
~To do my duty, for the good of mankind in general.
~To study the Scriptures steadily, constantly, and frequently.

Happy New Year Gang!!!

Heaven

Old 01-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #1940
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) December 30th

"Words of encouragement."

The apostle Paul was a belayer for many churches, including the Thessalonian church. The believers there were undergoing persecution and were troubled. He reminded them that they were chosen and still loved by God and he encouraged them to continue trusting the Lord, and prayed for them. Words of encouragement can make the difference between giving up or going on.

We also pray always for you... that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you.

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD, brother WHAT KEEPS US HANGING AND HANGING ON, well mabey it was old forest gump who one day just started to take off running for no reason at all Could this keep us hanging in and holding on AMRICIAN MOVIES display A Lot Of Gods Movemeant What Keep Us hanging In And Holding On OR COULD BE HE THAT THAT CUP DID NOT PASS FROM IN HIS GARDEN OF AGONEY Or The Cross He could Have Put Down AND THE HAND OF THE GOD ALMIGHTY COULD HAVE SEND FIRE DOWN ON THE ROMAN EMPIRE, BUT GLORY TO GOD HE LIVES TODAY SENDING HIS ALMIGHTY POWER DOWN TO all Of Those Who Belive And Call Up On His Name I,AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, No Matter Who You Be, it whos words that brought death to bring life to all from his precious words neither jew nor greek nor gentile , and we rest asure my friends that the old letter burns in him in fire Romans Ch 7, verse 6 But Now We Are Delivered From The Law That Being dead Wherein we were held UNDER THESE OLD LETTERS AND BY HIS SPIRT YOU WILL FIND his message in all of the old letters GLORY TO GOD THAT we should serve in newness of spirt and not in the oldness of the letter He said I did not to brake the laws Of Moses But Only To see theme Fuifilled THERE IS NO NAME HIGHER Than You Will Find Other Than Jesus Christ Blessings through Out The New Year
Old 01-02-2008, 06:13 AM   #1941
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Nicely worded Sis! Nothing more than a formal obedience to the outward letter of any precept, can be performed by us, without the renewing, new-creating grace of the new covenant...

Heaven

Old 01-02-2008, 06:14 AM   #1942
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 2nd

"The Bible is the Bread of Life."

My thoughts are no substitute for the powerful Word of God. It’s the only place to find spiritual nourishment and strength for each day. Please take the time to read The Bible each day.

Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your law.

Psalm 119:18

Heaven

Old 01-03-2008, 06:16 AM   #1943
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 3rd

"Such confusing times..."

In a world that has no absolutes, in a world in search of moral standards, salvation by the costly grace of God beckons us to change our lifestyle in response to God's grace. Anyone who receives grace and refuses to pursue righteousness demonstrates his/her ignorance or hardness of heart. In our day, in our time, to be saved means to pursue righteousness not so that we may earn our salvation, but so that God's saving grace will not be fruitless in us.

The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say 'No' to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in this present age.

Titus 2:11-12

Heaven

Old 01-04-2008, 06:00 AM   #1944
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 4th

"A message of hope to a searching world."

In January 2006, a mine explosion in rural West Virginia threatened the lives of 13 coal miners. I was among the millions riveted to the news for the next few days. Tragically, all but one of the miners were found dead. To compound the pain of that loss, the first reports given to the families said that all but one had been found alive. When the grim news of the deaths came, the grief was compounded with anger and a desire to blame someone for the whole gut-wrenching event.

At one of the funerals, however, Rev. Wease Day asked the hurting to look in a different direction... within. During their last hours, some of the miners had written notes to their families, in some cases offering comfort and hope. In some ways we are like those miners. We are trapped in a dark world and are facing physical death. How we live our lives as followers of Christ becomes our “note” to the world. James wrote that life is “a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away". By God’s grace, what will you write with your life today?

You do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.

James 4:14

Heaven

Old 01-04-2008, 09:22 PM   #1945
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Word Became Flesh

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) January 2nd

"The Bible is the Bread of Life."

My thoughts are no substitute for the powerful Word of God. It’s the only place to find spiritual nourishment and strength for each day. Please take the time to read The Bible each day.

Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your law.

Psalm 119:18

Heaven

thank you always brother for your words of encouragement....GLORY TO GOD FOR THAT, NEW LETTER, John chapter 1 ITS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL Collision Of ALMIGHTY LOVE AND POWER AND WORD OF GOD, I Love It For A Nice Topic OF ALMIGHTY BACK UP IN THE BEGINNING Was The Word AND THE WORD WAS With God The Same Was In The Beginning With God, All Things Were Made By Him And Without Him Was Not Anything Made That Was Made the word speaks clear as bell AND LEAVES ROOM FOR NO CONDRADICTION In Verse 3 THE GOD OF THE CONQUEST THE ALMIGHTY HAND THAT HOLDS THE UNIVERSE in perfect Balance as the pages through out the bible DESCRIBES GOD AS A powerfull Being ............i feel like im doning comantory for the DISCOVERY CHANNEL GLORY TO GOD tonite , on down to chapter 4 In Him Was Life And The Life Was The Light Of Men Again Describing The Creator GOD could Have Used Any Form Of Creature To Create in His Own Imangine AND HE CHOSE US .....And I really Dont Know Why BECAUSE US IN OUR HUMAN NATURE We DUMB We greedy And We Needy As the book of proverbs tell us Man Kind Is Never Fully Satisfied The Word Tells Us He Loves Us through out his words is love guideness AND THE WORD OF GOD IS SUFFICIONT it was never in complete And Every Creature under the sun Has its place in the word and all sorts of minstries Even To Now As we See Animal Life Has A voice I,LL HOLD YOU Great Song By Rob Thomas.... And A Great Vison For Animal Planent Very Touching Rob Very Touching I Had To Grab The Puffs With Lotion , GOD LOVES ALL HIS CREATURES AND IF HE LOVES THE BIRDS AND THE BEAST OF THE FIELDS And House Pets And Sees To It That THEY OUR SHELTERED CLOTHED AND LOVED Just THINK THE LOVE AND THE SHELTER He Wants To Embrace On You AND IN WORLD IN SO MUCH DARKNESS how can we not we feel THE PROMISE OF HIS WORD AND HIS SPIRT .....Im going Go On Down To Verse 10 He Was In The World And The World Was Made By Him AND THE WORLD KNEW HIM NOT He Came Unto His Own They Recived Him Not But Has Many Has Recieved Him TO THEME he Gave Power To Become The Sons Of God AND EVEN TO THEME THAT BELIEVE UP ON HIS NAME.... Im Going Cut It Short , BUT IM GOING SHOUT OUT GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy On Down to verse 17 FOR THE LAW WAS GIVEN BY MOSES BUT GRACE AND TRUTH CAME BY JESUS CHRIST,
Old 01-05-2008, 07:03 AM   #1946
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 5th

"True faith."

God wants us to not get so caught up in talking about him and celebrating his deeds, that we forget we're supposed to care for others like he does. Whether it is Jesus defining his ministry in Luke 4:18-19 or James talking about the kind of piety that pleases God (1:26-27), we must realize true faith is treating others as God would. Today's verse defines what God does and asks us to live the same.

Stop doing wrong, learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless.

Isaiah 1:16-17

Heaven

Old 01-06-2008, 07:01 AM   #1947
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 6th

"Kiss the Son."

The Holy Spirit is God's kiss, blown to us on earth, and we can receive it with joy. We will never know greater love than the love God has for us. He sent His only Son to be our Savior and Lord. He gave us all that He had to give, out of a divine love for us. Rejoice in the love of God and let it carry you throughout each day of the year.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Psalm 2:12

Heaven

Old 01-07-2008, 06:05 AM   #1948
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 7th

"The price of reflection is never too much."

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. If we are to sincerely flatter God by being like him, imitation may be the most costly form of flattery as well. You see, love for God is never something that occurs just in our minds or our hearts. Love is something we do for another... it is action. John said in 1 John 4 that we must love in both our deeds and our words. Love means to give ourselves up (what we want, our rights, our desires) to honor God and serve others. This is a kind of love that can change the world, or a marriage, or a family.

Be imitators of God as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Ephesians 5:1-2

Heaven

Old 01-08-2008, 06:13 AM   #1949
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 8th

"He knows your intentions."

I am sure you know a lot of people that claim God is on their side... My mother was one of them. In reality, that's not important at all nor will it count on judgement day. The real question is whether we are on God's side! That's determined more by what we seek and do rather than what we say and believe. You see God longs to be with us, but he will not sacrifice his character to extend us cheap grace, a grace that does not call us to be like him! He's looking for believers who put their character where their mouth is.

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts.

Amos 5:14-15

Heaven

Old 01-09-2008, 06:01 AM   #1950
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 9th

"Where do you hide your heart?"

What we most value is where we will find our heart. So it is an important question. You see, we can treasure riches, control, security, relationships, and even church. Jesus comes to remind us that it is only by turning loose of the things that most of us keep as our treasures that we find what is truly treasure.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not corrupt and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Matthew 6:19-20

Heaven