View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 08:54 PM   #148
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) This part is really only for Hide and other Christians.
Yeh I know what U R seeing, but just consider what I said concerning the pagan practices that were goin on.

It's like tattoos, right, they were detestable to God cos of the reason they were being done. It was a pagan practice. These days people have no idea of that and get them done for all different reasons. Even Christians get crosses on them and in some denominations everybody gets a cross done on their hand. I doubt that they are goin to hell for it.

BTW, this is 2 everyone, U have seen my posts in the past. I dont hate gays. Neither does God, cos He told me. So please dont think that I do.
Tatoos it was written that you should not have these things on your body as well as jewlery body makeup but in times of old christians did not do these things which a lot of this is coming from the old testimeant~~people of todays socitey are getting tatoos of christ like you said i think this is cool with the big jc ya know~~But in the time before christ was born only the evil wore gold And tattoos~~Im rambling But I guess What Im trying To say He died For all of these sins And By the blood we our set free I Really Doubt There going to hell for it 2 PEAce be which
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything