View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 09:21 PM   #137
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) we can throw our opinions to and fro until the end of days but the scriptures are very clear on the issue!
So..sense you believe sooo much in what scripture says about homosexuals...you must also believe what Souldance had written about not eating shellfish..pigs etc. Does this mean you also don't use doctors or medicines..cause you can read that into the scriptures too. Or do you just select the scripture passages that you like best and ignore the rest?
Sorry to sound so mean and nasty here...but this is the exact point many of us here have been trying to get across. Most people ingore parts of the Bible and scripture..and only abide by those selections they deem relevent to them. Isn't this a bit hypocritical? From what you say...you should believe every word in the Bible and thus obey everything. Do you really do this?
To judge someone and to say their an abomination, to throw chosen passage of scripture at them is wrong. Unless you are living 100% by the Bible..then you have NO Right to judge others and say who is and isn't living as God intended.
And once AGAIN....The Bible was written by MEN...NOT GOD.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."