Thread: AB III Reviews
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III Reviews

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) This thread is dedicaded to the new record, share your favorite tracks and why if you wish, or simply do a track by track review if you so desire.

My favorite track from AB III is, without question, Wonderful Life. I was singing along to this track in my room earlier today and I broke down in tears, when my mother came in the room and asked what was wrong I simply told her that the song was touching, although just like my connection to What's This Life For, WL makes me remember my friend Care-Anna who killed herself in 2009. If she can hear, and I know she can, these two songs are dedeicated to you my friend. R.I.P. Much love.
bless your heart, the goal is today nots to loose no more, they follow....savatage, when the crowds are gone, all my friends have made life a long sucide i guess its true, we never figured at the truth.......for they shine as the angels, and be the greatest, in our beloveds kingdom, peace be with her in jesus name, cant forget,em not, peace be with us all in jesus name, the lamb of god shall come and wipe all tears from their eyes, feeling others pain be a part of our preseverance, and their life and death flows from the same water, that we all time must feel, healing touches in jesus name, for their pain and your,s .........