View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 07:28 PM   #118
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
There are quite a few good photos in there of all the guys doing different things. As always, they refer to how much they appreciate the fans for what they have. A lot of Q & A with John Kurzweg. They take you on a walkthrough of things they do to set up for each venue for a concert. They do have a cool page on stats from the tour. They tell how many semis they use for this and that. It's kinda amazing. They tell how it takes 8 hours to set up for the gig and two hours to breakdown. They showed a photo of their plane, which is where Scott said his fans were responsible for that benefit. There are a few photos from the Thanksgiving halftime presentation. The rest is bits and pieces. The back cover is an awesome picture of Scott. I'd like to cut it up and hang it on my wall, but I can't do that obviously. That about sums it up.