Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:23 PM   #60
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) 1. I put up with different opinions everyday... it's nothing new to me & I could care less what other people think about each band. If I only cared about people agreeing with me I would be long gone from every forum by now haha Each fan has the right to express what they feel BUT only if it's at least in bounds and a bit fair to the discussion (not to mention the rules). You can't have someone screaming every post or insulting other members, it can get out of hand. My only gripe was... don't personally insult the band, their families or friends. It's not like they can take up for themselves here.

2. You might of missed my post about how I respect the guys as musicians & look up to them as people but I don't however worship them as Gods - they're not in any way, shape or form. Bottom line, they're just my favorite band - trust me I've met some crazies, I'm not one of them lol
its, a misconception friend to what a god really is coming from a gentile points of you , i would bring up the parable to the ANCITYS IN GODS KINGDOM, We Be No More Than The, Vessels , Friend I know Its Hard, i hate the stero type labels , larger than life, when we all our no more than the dust, GOD is the fuel Of all Works, everybody does their best jobs, and funny most need more help than we know, but the best help be in each other, it seems, thanks ya,alls for putting up with each other, And Truly........i always said there is enough insults outside our clubs fan sites and havens, we should leave all those things outside our doors, and maketh peace with each other, when we can, you do a great job DK.....