Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:53 AM   #58
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) He dislikes people that have an oposing opinion. Talk badly about something one of the AB guys did, god, the music and he gets really offended and defensive. He treats these guys like deitys but they are normal people like you and me. People like that irritate the he'll out of me. They only like you if you agree with them about everything.
1. I put up with different opinions everyday... it's nothing new to me & I could care less what other people think about each band. If I only cared about people agreeing with me I would be long gone from every forum by now haha Each fan has the right to express what they feel BUT only if it's at least in bounds and a bit fair to the discussion (not to mention the rules). You can't have someone screaming every post or insulting other members, it can get out of hand. My only gripe was... don't personally insult the band, their families or friends. It's not like they can take up for themselves here.

2. You might of missed my post about how I respect the guys as musicians & look up to them as people but I don't however worship them as Gods - they're not in any way, shape or form. Bottom line, they're just my favorite band - trust me I've met some crazies, I'm not one of them lol

One Nation. Indivisible.