Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #54
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) I happen to like the preview video. The rest of you guys need to chill. Agree to disagree.
yes indeed i agree with you 100 percent and could, not agree with you more, we are all friends here, some need to lead or follow or get out the way, we are seeing hard poiltical times and spitrual warfares my friend to since never was a nation, i dont feel taboo to speak about theme, nor run and hide from theme, but try to help my friends out, through theme as the will proceed, with transitions, i feel free LIKE SPIRT IN THE SKY POSTED, We Discuss all topics here including creed and Alterbridge And Music im a giver not a RECIVER, like up dates on the bands, they are the reason why were here and have made so many friends through the years, that should be smooth and easy the same as it always has been i dont see a probleam, my friend, if the guys wish to brawl every now then i dont mind or get in a twitch about it, as cruel tides to maketh you not to greet everyone with a smile, these days, PEACE BE WITH US AGAIN IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Personal Jesus Jesus Christ Poses, Nobody Wants To Be Hung In There, And The Will Of GOD Was Not To Leave None Hang On Tree Most Of Us Here Is Keepers Of The Peace Musicians Writers Creed And AB Fans, Of A Older Day And Of A Deeper Tide And Movemant Thats Rising Today, thats why we have pm boxes, if we wish to discuss or argure, or drop one a line, My Effford And Goal Is To Keep It That Way, And To Stand BEHIND THE ENTIRLEY TRIOLGEY OF THE CREST, ..........so lets all try to stay on topic, of thy first love which for most of us Was ROCK N ROLL, A Big God Bless Ya My Friend, i have issuies concering my family that are all part of the same rock and i dont like,em to be hontest i dont hate,em but i dislike theme, the same today as it was yesterday always and forever, which not would pertain to any of you,s that have passed through that tied, till the appointed time they dont understand but will in time, thats why we are heading toward THE APPEAL For ENDURANCE, a good majortiy not including my loved ones here solomn and gonmoraha is easier to endure, and some wont by pass the prophecy Of Jona, my friend Till He that cometh In the name of the Lord, Now That Would,nt Be I NO Prophet Is Excepted In His Or Her Own Country But Be A stranger, Again That Would,nt Apply To My Friends Here, So I Try To Get The Bibicle Porportions Down To The Appointed Time I give My Friends Rest As The Example Of My King, Now A Lot Be Dealing With Issuies There, Again I Cant Help It, Like All Of Us That As One, Im Bold When Comes To Un NEEDED Hurt To My Friends, Due To The Fact Of The Same Similar War we Seen By Dr Martin Luther King We Soon Realised How Stupid It Was To See That Poor Black Lady Shot Down Or Way Home That Day From Getting Groceries To Feed Her Young, You see that same Reflection Today Of That War, In A Massive Uncalled For Slaughter, And Today My Friends We Stand In Those Days When HE WOULD WIPE ALL TEARS From Their Eyes,