Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #52
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) I know a good old fashion arguemeant and opinon aint nothing wrong with that, personaly Burried And Gone i dont think a hard way could be made any easy nor smoother for that matter , some however wish to disfigure, till theirs nothing left but their praise, And when confusing comes in, know it be not good when saftey is there, and what i, Do brother There Is No Being Moved From Truth, With The Sites Majortity they dont seem to get that and dont realize that ya loved theme and showing theme things for their own good and well being because they swallowed the sugar and itching ears and now dwells with the angery wife , I love My Friends Here They Are My Family, And i dont like too SEE Any Of,em Troubled By B)&)&&(S)*)*)IT So To Speak The Foundation Of This Forum The Word Of God Is Feeling Freely CREED Was The South Wind He Gathered The NorthThe South And Thye West And The East And Made It POSSBILE For Those To Get Their Meat In Due Season Some Dont Know How To Keep That Conversation Or About Music And Song And Song And Peace, Thats Why We Are All Hear No I Dont Like To Argue And No I Dont Like To Fight, It Was This Issues I Was Fighting When I Discovered Creeds Music In The First, Some Does Not Understand The Crest Or How They Abuse It, In One Of My Lyrics I Wrote Lord Im Going To i dont have a friend left in this world but i,am, busy
The DEAD CAN LEAD And The Blind Cant Lead The Blind Does Godforsake No He Has Ingraved Theme In The Palm Of His Hand, If You See The Shape The Countrys In You See The Debates In This Forum , And Im Not Every Yelling At Any Of My Friends, If i ever Its To Get A Point Acrossed I loved Theme And Its Only One OPPOSINGS FORCES Fault, I Feel For All Of My Friends Being The Bait For The Slaughter Of Filth Ad The Un Godly, Who Is Dead And Gone Anyway Many My Friends Dont Understand The Old
Letters Burn And The Great Divide Is Over But We Do A Fill A Sting Of transitions, PEACE BE with US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME blessings and strengeth in all things, As Justice Is Showing Signs Of The Better, Like a cut or a bite it normally gets worse before the better, The Word Says BLESSED ARE YOU If You Are Able To Stand Like The Word Says Some Will Get Itching Ears, .............. i do wish to CLARIFY myself to the best of my abiltiy....and manily to those who needs things clarified, ROCK ON, Sincerly Truly Amazing .....

Wat.