Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #48
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) You're missing the point... having an opinion & throwing insults at the band & those who know them are 2 completely different things. Like I said If you can't express yourself in a constructive manner what's the point?... it's almost as if you think complaining helps the band and the discussion - which it doesn't & that's all I was trying to say. Trust me I've been through the same things with ABB/TABN & thankfully we've made an effort to change things for the better for fans. As far as "worshiping" a band, I have no interest in that & I never will... they're all normal people like we are & I think it's stupid to put a band above everything else and pretend like their Gods. I'm just a big fan of their work & admire their talent... needless to say they've helped me through some tough times.

Lastly I guess if it's always going to be this way, I want no part in helping CreedFeed anymore. I'm glad you appreciated my help but quite frankly I'm tired of serving a lost cause unless things can stay positive around here. I'll admit I was never around much back in the day but I thought this was a pretty cool place to discuss Creed and all of their projects without getting jumped on. My suggestion is to 'clean up' a bit or at least think before you type from now on... you'll have a better environment for fans to discuss things without turning threads into flame wars. Also I don't want to take anything away from Steve... I've heard a lot of great things about you man! I wish you the best in keeping this site alive & well.

If any of you guys want to get in touch, you can always jump over on TABN or PBF & shoot me a pm.

-Jared
I Can See Sir, Where Your Standars Are And Where You Choose You Feel You Need To Be Im Going Say At This Time, You,ve Mad It Obvious And Clear, With No Need Of A Further Explanation, Your One Of Us And I,d Hate To Loose You Sir, But Of Course Im Sure You,ve Felt As You,ve Made The Best Choice For Yourselve, I Will Miss You A Great Deal And I Wish You The Best, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME,