View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 10:49 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hold On To God Thread

Just A Great Idea A Place For Strong And Uplifting Scripture That Mite Uplift You Or Ones That Do Feel Free To Post I will Start With One Of My Favorite Storys, Coming From The 1 CHR.22.10.16 i wanted to start with Noha And open up some questions Not That I Dont Believe The Story Of Noha But I Question Myself How Did That Dude Get One Of Every Animal To fit in that Damn Ark He Shall Bulid An House For My Name And He Shall Be My Son And i will be his father and i will go and establish the throne of his kingdom, Now my son The Lord be With Thee And Prosper Thou And Bulid the House Of The Lord Thy God As He Hath Said Of Thee Only The Lord Give Thee Wisdom And Understanding And Give Thee Charge that thou mayest keep the Law Of The Lord Thy God then shalt thou prosper Be strong and be of good courage age dread not or be dismayed now behold in my trouble i have prepared for the house Of the Lord an hundred thousand talents of Gold and thousand thousand talents of silver and of brass and iron without weight for it is in abundance and thou mayest add thereto. Also Pslam 56. BE MERCIFUL unto me O God For Man Would Swallow Me up he fighting daily oppresseth me, Mine Enemies would daily swallow me up for they be many that fight against me O Thou Most High What Time i,am Afraid I Will Trust In Thee In God I will Praise Thee His Word In God Have I Put My Trust I will Not Fear What Flesh Can Do unto Me Thou tellest my wanderings And put my tears into thy bottle are they not in thy book, For Thou Hast Delivered My Soul From Deathj wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling that i may wall before God In the Light Of The living Pslam 57 BE MERCIFUL unto me O God for my soul trusts in thee yea in the shadow of thy wings will i make and depend on refuge untill these calamites be over past i will cry unto God most High God that performs all things for me,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done