View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 01:04 PM   #249
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Oh boy! I'm soooo glad that I've learned to think myself!!! And not to follow just verses... like sheep! LOL!

Come away from behind your bible-book A$... and give me some scientific FACTS!!! And yes, gay people are born that way! It has to do with the amount of your male and female genes (sp?). Haven't you learned that already in school???

In a way I feel so sorry for you... really! You are so narrow-minded, kid!
It makes your world so much smaller. I don't envy you for that! But then I comfort myself with the knowledge (not some verse! LMAO!!) that you're quit young! You still need some serious growing up. You may experience a lot in the years that lies ahead of you... it may as well change your believes!

Right now, I would love to make a big jump in time... let's say 20 years from now... and then talk about these things again with you! I know for sure that you are the one who would be surprised about yourself.

Peace my son!

Whoa whoa, back it up. People are born homosexual?? I must have missed that memo. Learn about it in school?????? I'm not sure where you pulled that from, yes it is a popular theory but it is no where near a fact.(although, I do agree with you) It's even less of a fact than evolution. But then again, what do I know, I'm a part of that young naive generation that you referred to. I have yet to grow up and become pretentious