View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 01:39 PM   #310
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey, y'all...We're all back from the Fest and we had an AWESOME TIME!!! Vegas rules. It was my first trip and I'd love to go back and see all that we missed, hahaha...Some of the highlights: A comedy club (side-splitting stuff). We laughed so hard it hurt. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe, our signature CreedFeed hangout, and guess what??? They played One Last Breath!!! Weeee. We all sung along of course, and when were done, the table next to us (we had a very cool booth) asked for an encore, hehehe....We toasted to all our Feeders who couldn't come, so we were thinking of you guys a lot. I REALLY hope more of you can come to the next one because, man, this group knows how to have some fun.

We all did a fair amount of gambling as well and took in the water fountain show at the Bellagio..Beautiful! It was choreographed to music. Stunning. Teri and Amy also went on a roller coaster ride and had a great time on that. We went dancing as well. The weather was just fantastic. 80s and sunny every day.

Again, if it wasn't for Steve, I never would have met all you cool people!!! YOU DA MAN, Steve