View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 02:26 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
YES! I'm FINALLY Back In a Band!!!!

OH YEAH... Yesterday i went of over to the practice space of this Band called "Cloudkill"... they're a Band from my school... i jammed w/ them for around an hour and played them some Covers (Crazy Train) and some of my Own Compositions for them and they had my learn a 2nd part to one of their songs and i picked it up really quick... so yeah! I'm in a band now!!! I'm excited... they have alot of material already written and a big fanbase aswell... they have some really awesome Vocal Harmonies and although their singer/guitarist isn't the Greatest Guitarists(that's why i'm coming in)... he's good at singing and playing at the same time... it's gonna be tight! They only thing that they need is Me! I'm gonna thicken up their rythem sound (make it heavier) and i'm gonna play more lead and use more Effects to add some kool textures to their music! Can't wait to really get started!

Jesus + Guitars = Life