Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #2749
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~GREATER LOVE

A greater voyage a deeper perspective yet the beautiful simplisty of a mothers understanding embrace JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS the all for one sacrafice and that sacrafice and that blood And That Power Cant Be created or copied which most of you know PRAISE JESUS but im speaking of new day out of warfare and that almighty love of a greater understanding John 5>24>29 VERLIY VERLIY I Say Unto You AND When Our King Said VERLIY VERLIY he meant it PRAISE JESUS I Say Unto You The Hour Is Coming AND now is when The Dead Shall HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD And They That Hear SHALL LIVE For Has The Father HATH Life In HIMSELF So Hath He Given To The Son AND If He Give His Son Life TO OVERCOME Who Obeyed Even To Death So If We Believe i know its hardsometimes Ya,alls to walk within the light that dwells inside teaching us im not outcast of the living IM misunderstood So Was Our King Teachings PRAISE JESUS and this power dwells in the sons of men AND The Word Says He Has The AUTHERTIY To Excecute Judgmeant also because he is the son of man marvel not at this for the hour is coming IN which all that are in the graves SHALL hear his voice AND shall Come Forth They That Have Done Good Unto The Ya,alls I,ll Hold This Topic PRAISE JESUS and have more on it later........... Love One Another Forbear On Another In Love BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS