View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 01:50 PM   #36
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I have to agree with Dogstar and a few others - the first thing that drew me (like a magnetic force!) to Creed was the music, plain and simple; I had no idea what they even looked like. It was Scott's amazing lyrics, awesome voice, Mark's guitar genius, and Flip's fantastic beat! Like others have said also, the looks are just a bonus. Just because a guy wouldn't see them the way a woman does, doesn't mean we aren't human and shouldn't notice their looks. (How could any red-blooded female NOT take notice!?) LOL Some of us, if not most, are married (happily) but we look, just like we know our hubbys do at other women. And I have to agree, seeing them perform the songs and the passion they feel for the music is just awesome, the eye contact they give during their concerts is second to none!

Some new poster is gonna give me another reason to use the ignore feature! If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! For goodness sake, I teach my 4-year-old that concept! If you came here specifically to bash Creed and get people riled up, please leave; people with those intentions are not welcome here.

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On