View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 03:12 AM   #282
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Lith, that is a huge chunk of change. But here's a suggestion. How about trying to organize a European Creedfeed Fest? While we here in the States may not be able to make it, but perhaps people from over there could try to hook up and meet each other!

Oh my God, I love you Teri!!! That's kick ass... If someone else but me would think that it was cool... Humm... But I'm only 15 so I'd have problems to go to pleaces too far away... Which would be like Norway or Denmark so it pretty much gotta be in Stockholm.

Quote: (Originally Posted by souldancer) Nine weeks until the Third USA CreedFeed Fest! !!!

Great idea Teri! We could have International or continental Creed fests all over! Get going on that Lith. I never have been to Sweden, we need to choose the best time of year, right. And, wow..I have always wanted to go to Brazil, New Zealand, ..hey, any fans out there from the Galapagos Islands?
Now, does anyone know when that Loomis truck arrives? Does anyone have some magic fertilizer to get this money tree growing?

"Passion breeds Followers" - let's keep radiating our Creed energy!

Sure, you can come where whenever you want. I live in Stockholm, it's the main town and the biggest too, so you'd problably go here. We have pretty nice city and SO much forest!!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor