View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 11:04 AM   #239
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by souldancer) Sounds like Luvscott is a wound up wild-woman in a cold drought of fun...but, you will be melting soon to lots of great music, fun and friends!!! Watch out Maynard! Can't wait either... Rock'n on in wait

You've got that right!! I am WOUND-UP (my status says it all and fits me perfectly) and in a super cold drought!! But you are right about the rest too!! Only a couple of months before my super-duper vacation week that will ROCK MY WORLD!! I am going to a concert at the end of March. Going to see 12 Stones, they're doing a tour called See Spot Rock Tour. If I can gather this right, I think it's a christian band tour. Big Dismal and a couple of other bands will be with them, but they're headlining!! I was glad to see that they're coming. I only saw them once with Creed, and I really enjoyed their performance. I'm really looking forward to it!! So that keeps me going, for now anyways.
One more this SD, I really like you ending: Rock'n on in wait!! that's pretty good!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed

Last edited by luvscott4ever : 02-22-2004 at 11:06 AM.