View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 02:16 PM   #223
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hi everyone! I am still here and can't wait to see ya! Thanks Teri for booking us! And, Whitebird, we are SURE to give an edited report and share some pictures. I will be seeing Metallica March 10 and will tell them there is a passionate wild and crazed woman with a Sun tatoo who needs them to adjust their tour schedule.

A few items that I appreciate your help with...sorry if this is redundant with old posts.

A) MYSTERE
Now...who is interested in going to Cirque du Soleil Mystere? We can get tickets at $95 through Treasure Island. I can book tickets for a block (they get booked months in advance, so only good seats left are for single tickets) PLEASE REPLY BY 02/24 so we can get decent seats, and tickets are nonrefundable. It's pricey (but so wonderful), I will bring granola bars to eat to make up for the expense.
* Who is interested?
* What night? (Fri-Sun)
* Which show time? (7 pm or 10 pm show)
Link for info below .. Please note your answer by 2/24 so we can get decent seats together , but if things change, someone can get a seat later on the same night - and we can yell across the room. PM me with questions.thanks
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/Cirque...re/default.htm

B) CFF Hard Rock dinner night !!
I didn't think anyone was interested in Mystere, so I was going on Sunday - as I know there are LOTS of activities going on. But, now we need to sort out our nights. But, most important is the Official CreedFeedFest dinner at Hard Rock when everyone is there...So, will that be Friday or Saturday?

C) Also, who is staying on Sunday?
Thanks!
VEGAS HERE WE COME!

Last edited by souldancer : 02-20-2004 at 02:22 PM.