View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 04:00 PM   #11
allison
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey everyone! Teri sent me an email to check in with me and to tell me about this thread on the BB. I went and visited it and it made me feel so good to see your posts and to know you had thought of me. I think about all of you too. Obviously I have fallen out of my old habits of obsessive posting but I was telling Teri over email that I want to try to get on the BB at least semi-regularly. Even if it¡¦s only once a week or so.

Yes, I have been very busy with the new job. I like it most of the time but some times I can¡¦t stand it (when it¡¦s stressful). Don¡¦t like stress, but who does, right? Anyway, something great happened to me about 6 weeks ago. I found a new sport and fell in love with it „³ skydiving. (I had to find something to obsess about since Creed is no longer touring, right?) I intended to just go out one time and experience it b/c it was always something I thought about doing but as soon as I got down to the ground that first time, I knew I was hooked. It sounds cheesy, but it¡¦s changed my life. I have jumped 38 times the past 6 weeks and I now have my license.

So anyway, that¡¦s what¡¦s new with me. Like I said, I will be back soon. I hope all my friends here are healthy and happy. Hello to all the newcomers too!

No, Marcos, thank YOU!