Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"Suddenly...it all turns around."

"You say you're a victim
But that's just a symptom
You're so very clear
You volunteered...." Creed (Suddenly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZb6HBpwH0

Taking responsiblity is looking in the mirror and saying there is no one to blame. I've got the ball. Its in my court...always has been. I just couldn't find it...way too dark.

The best way to cheer up is to make someone else cheerful.

For our deeds return multiplied. When I post lots of uplifting quotes in many different places. It never fails... As soon as I need a pick me up someone else sends me a quote at the perfect time. I was very nervous about an upcoming test... I get to class and written in chalk on the board...not once but twice...but a beautiful, huge encouraging quote. The only thing I could say...was Thank You.

"There is no such thing as failure only persistance."

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." – Aristotle

EXCITING but Off Subject...well maybe not, I find every flowing thought works together in some way.

New help for anxiety and insomnia PUT YOUR BRAIN ON ICE...

We have INSOMNIA as a result of ANXIETY, inner conflict..or fear.... because our brains keep chattering even after we lay down. A hyperactive Prefrontal Cortex.
Someone has invented a cooling cap and what this does is cools the neurons in your brian, I mean brain, that produce the chattering. In cooling them down...they hush for a while and you are able to rest. (slows metabolism) How awesome is that? I should make some stylish cooling caps....Doo rag inspired with the words "CHILL OUT"... "Just Chillin"... "ICE ICE BABY" "Napping Neurons"..."This is my brain on ICE." written on them.

http://www.prlog.org/10556427-hyperk...p-in-black.jpg

Last edited by Sasa : 12-07-2011 at 06:41 AM.