hold my hand I'm stumbling in consequence
it buries me alive.

Exhausted, whispers tend to crucify my mind
I'm fighting, but I'm blind...

I shout out, can you hear me?
Mistakes have cost me years..." CREED

"MY HEART IS TATTOOED ON MY SLEEVE"...

A Rub on the Temple...

You ever wonder why the temple on your head is lateral to the eye? and the doorway to the brain... Professor Diamond at Berkeley pointed out one day in her anatomy class that Michelangelo's painting of creation actually looks just like the human brain.

Check out the shape of God and the Angels...
http://www.artgallery2000.com/gallery/images/Mi-001.jpg

“Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all.”
Kahlil Gibran

“Every man is the builder of a temple, called his body, to the god he worships, after a style purely his own, nor can he get off by hammering marble instead. We are all sculptors and painters, and our material is our own flesh and blood and bones.”
Henry David Thoreau

“The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.”
Benjamin Franklin

"You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.”
John Lennon

“The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.”
Swami Vivekananda

“I carry my own church about under my own hat, said I. "Bricks and mortar won't make a staircase to heaven. I believe with your Master that the human heart is the best temple."”
Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr. quotes

Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.’ The people at the temple said, ‘Forty-six years was this temple in building, and will you raise it up in three days?’ But he spoke of the temple of his body.”

Last edited by Sasa : 12-04-2011 at 08:01 AM.