View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 07:59 PM   #12
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-titanguy9+11-24-2003 04:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titanguy9 @ 11-24-2003 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> jeez it kinda makes sense, but wut about tremontis cd! [/b][/quote]
My personal opinion about that, is that he really doesn't have a "solo CD" as much as he has a "solo project." Remember, even the press release on Creed's website says that Scott and Mark are working on "solo projects." His "project" being that of the Submursed CD, which we have been told previously will be out in 2004.

But once again, remember, this is just my opinion.

Another opinion [of mine] is that when Mark and his brother have said "it wasn't working out" or something to that effect, is that he was refering to the schedules of the band to either get together or make it into the studio. Hence, why they are releasing only a few new tracks, and a compilation of other stuff, since we had already been promised a 2004 release. I believe they are doing what they can, but remember, they DO have lives outside of being in a band and do more than play music with each other.

Till next time, keep looking up.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet