Thread: blame game
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 10:03 PM   #3
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott) i just read some posts and it's obvious people are blaming Scott for what's happened to CREED. It takes two to tango. But for Scott, it was three, because Flip sided with that dumba$$ tremonti. And twos always win against one.

Blame tremonti for the break-up. IT was TREMONTI who broke up the band. Scott never wanted to, EVER. But that tremonti guy obviously got tired of Scott when SCOTT got physically sick.

I do believe in the saying, "what goes around comes around". So tremonti will definitely get what his actions deserve.
Alright luvscott, consider this your one and only warning. You have 9 posts on this bb, all of which are generally argumentative, combatative and overall annoying. If you continue to post garbage, you will be banned. I'm not siding with either of the camps in this 'battle', I'm just stating the obvious. Your posts have been reported by numerous members and your speculation only adds fuel to a fire that needs no stoking. Play nice or you're gone.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.