View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 11:10 PM   #18
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Al Qaeda in Iraq to Pope Benedict XVI: 'You and the West Are Doomed'

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ your compareing POPE with AlQaeda.....,POPE, which for many represents the Whole Christian community with Al-Qaeda, which represents no one....... what an excellent argument ..... may be you must clear up your confusions in thou head ............. in the first line of this thread, you associated this bullshit message with saying that its from the Islamic world....... where as every muslim contry has issued official statments, all you can come up with is some bullshit message from this fictitious AlQaeda and you label it as response from Muslim World,really?.....your sure?....... even in the whole text of the article you quoted, you highlight what appeals and attracts you the most, the same bullshit from this bullshit AlQaeda.....and there you just confirmed the problem i spoke about in my previous post........ may you should act a bit more responsible....

The Pope does not represent all Christians. Not even close. He only represents the Catholics, and not even all Catholics at that.

Quote: although, most of the early events mentioned are pre-AlQaeda, but let just assume that all are done by same motive holders........... the reason i called AlQaeda Fictitious was of the fact that the way AlQaeda name is used by many Governments as a mean to shut up the voice of theri liberal people against the war........ you can see from the data that you have provided, that its not even 1% of what those Governments have done in using AlQaeda as reason ............ and if i may reproduce your own words, you said that AlQaeda kill thousands of people around the world, you can see that in totallity and in most streachable association of events, you can see that in totallity , kilings associated with AlQaeda are far less then even 1% of what Governments do by holding AlQaeda as reason........ that use is surely Fictitious, i am sure by studying your own data, you will also conclude that Governments need to have more sound reason than just Alqaeda before it launches any of its adventurism in a muslim civillian area, killing thousands there, just in hope to prevent any remotely expected attack by the almost fictitious AlQaeda.......

The problem is that the United Nations desire world peace, and Al
qaeda apearantly loves to slaughter innocents. So we've got an issue.
And just for the record, USA doesn't hate Islam. Was was it Bush
called Islam? A Noble Religion, I think.

I and understand that Muslims are offended by the way they're
represented as violent war-mongerers, but there's also a whole
other side that the Christians are on, that nobody hears about,
either. When you hear "Pope" you think "Christianity" and that's
not very accurate, either.

The main problem with all of this is that almost NO ONE in here
seems to want to open up their minds very wide and consider
all sides.