View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 01:34 PM   #84
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You know what I hear what everybody is saying and I apologize for anything that may have come out wrong or just because I wanted to be cruel.

Now that I'm a little bit more rational today let me just say that if people are judging him with there opinions based on the musical aspect of it, that's fine. you are intitled to your opinion. I don't think his performance was all that bad. I think he was a little nervous in the beginning but loosened up as it went on. As far as Goneblind, the back up band they weren't great but they weren't that bad.

The problem I have is people basing their opinions based solely on his character. Yes, he has really screwed up alot and I mean alot in the last few years but the same can be said for many singers and other artists. By making up your opinion based solely on that and not because of the music I think people are being biased. It's like saying don't listen to Scott Weiland because he's a drug addicted or Jim Morrison of the Doors because a long time ago he exposed himself to a crowd. This was all I was trying to say and instead I got mad and blurted our stupid shit. Evryone is entitled to their own opinion and I guess I'm just not ready to give up on him just yet!

Also, I'm not saying everyone is doing this, but their are a few of you who are. People make mistakes big and small as Steve said "Worship the music not the band members"

(and now I'm done!!)

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "

Last edited by SCOTTSMYMAN : 12-07-2004 at 01:37 PM.