View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 10:38 PM   #40
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
In the line of work I am in, all I have to say is that it has taught me one thing. Life your life to the fullest everyday, DON"T wait to do the things you want, DO THEM NOW!!!! You will never know when you could be in an accident or get some horrible disease. Look at September 11, now that was an eye opener, NEVER leave anything unsaid to those you love, if you love them TELL THEM!!!!!! You never know if it will be your last chance! When I lost so many family members this year, I can honestly say I had NO REGRETS!!!! I always made the time to call, and told them I loved them on a constant basis, so when they died yeah I was sad, BUT they died knowing I loved them and I could rest my head on a pillow at night and say I had no regrets! Death is never easy to deal with but it is going to happen to all of us so LIVE YOUR LIFE NOW!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"