View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Stapp Solo Acoustic Tour

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stevensonart) How are you going to go about asking him about his voice? Might want to really put some thought into that. Don't get me wrong, I would love to know myself but he may turn a little cold after the first question unless it's phrased right and maybe it kind of tricks him into giving us something. For example, you maybe could ask him,

Are you using any different singing techniques than you did in the past?

Is it true you have an allergy condition that effects your singing?

I notice that your voice will be great one concert and then you may have some trouble the next,
Do you have a condition that effects your singing?

As apposed to, what the hell is wrong with your voice?
i dont think its due to allergys, as much as some as lead to believe, and with all due respects i believe he is learning that for himself, stapp is made openings for us all , with his spirtualtiy unleashed in creed, and man just to be hontest i dont want him to ever loose it, or anything in store for him which always circle Back To God And The Roots Of His Life, there be few thats few, for him, but care about him, and keeping him on his rightfull path in GOD, i see stapp as going what Ankain Skywalker, please nobody laugh, Lucas Showed A perfect Reflection Of How a conflict is, Now there be many for him, which i can number to like a handfull, but do restrain him sometimes through ignorants and other times through bullets that live with all thats dead, but he has the ruin of the warrior it be in his blood, if by that alone he will overcome, stapp is one of the most kind souls thats out there, and always worried of the other parties sometimes ya cant, sometimes you just gotta let go let GOD, Love And Truth, always moves the darkness away, i would be the first to say his voice changes with his spirtual, warfare, he is a fighter and being hit of where he as right now, im sure his fans and peps would 100 percent agree and back him, Resolved IF he would just say that anyway, The Story Would,nt keep changing when it comes to his voice, stapps fan base or those strugling in same areas, they would support him, scotts fans would support him more than anyone, they know something aint right, scott was raised in the way of tough of love, so have i, myself, Im praying For Him The Very Best, through out the stages right now of his music And Calling In GOD, thats what the hell is wrong wit he voice, Thanks Man For The Feedback BLESSINGS AND STRENETH,