Thread: best lyricist?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 11:29 AM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ahhhhhhhh THE LYRICS OF QUEEN

The Mircale Every Drop Of Rain Falls In Sahara Says It All A Mircale All Gods Creations Great And Small The Golden Gate And The Taj Mahal Thats A Mircale Test Tub Babies Being Born Mothers And Fathers Dead And Gone Ita A Mircale We,re Having A Mircale Mother Nature Does It All For Us, The Wonders Of The World Go On Hanging In The Gardens Of Babylon Captian hook Cain And Able Jimi To The Tower Of Babel Its A Mircale Its A Mircale The One Thing We,re All Waiting On Is Peace On Earth And To End War Its A Mircale We Need The Mircale The Mircale Were All Waiting For Today IF Every Leaf On The The Street Had Cloths To Wear And Food To Eat Thats A Mircale If All Gods People Could Be Free To Live In Perfect Harmony Its A Mircale Here On Earth Mother Nature Does It All Open Hearts And Surgery Sunday Mornings With A Cup Of Tea Super Powers Always Fighting But Mona Lisa Keeps On Smiling Its A Mircale Its A Mircale The One Thing Were All Waiting For Is Peace On Earth And War To End Its A Mircale We Need The Mircale Peace On Earth And To End War Today That TIME Will Come One Day You,ll See When We Can All Be Friends
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything