View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #8
WHATSTHISLIFE4
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: CREEDFEED CONTEST #1 - Tell Us Your Favorite Creed Song and Why!

What’s Up Creedfeed?

My favorite Creed song has got to be My Own Prison.

I don’t know if anybody else remembers but when I first heard this song I couldn’t quite make out all the words but it still sounded good.

Overtime, My Own Prison became to mean many things to me. It was a song that helped me enjoy many types of different music. At that time, I wasn’t really into rock music and this was one of the songs that help me broaden my horizons.

Also, this song came at a time when I was going through a lot of different things in my life and like most Creed songs this song personally related to the trials and tribulations I was experiencing. I heard this song and I then knew I’ve made a lot of bad decisions. My Own Prison, help me face the mistakes that I have made.

This song brings back so many memories. I remember me and a friend use to go to Guitar Center and he would pick up a guitar and start playing My Own Prison. At that moment, he was Mark and I was Scott. To this day, I still remember myself trying to belt out the Oohs in the chorus. We use to jam some Creed songs at Guitar Center.

In college, I’ve even written papers on this song.

Creed has definitely been an inspiration. They have been music therapy to my ears.

Last edited by WHATSTHISLIFE4 : 08-27-2009 at 11:10 PM.