Thread: Promise Land
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 12:46 AM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Promise Land

Oh I Awoke So Broken Yes So Broken I Heared Theme Playing Dancing And Singing Oh Rejoycing Oh Any Sinner Would Surley Believe It Was A Mighty Glory Day Of Salvation you could here theme singing dancing and rejoycing and the sound was so welcoming The Land Was Flowing With Milk And honey And All Was Fed And All Was Plentifull They Sung Un To Him Glory They Sung Unto Their Refuge The Land Was As Gold Oh But Oh So suddnley they were singing and playing and rejoyicing and dancing and praising and their cords became as the sound of a cymbal oh they were singing and dancing and praising but oh their lips were speaking but there cold waxed hearts were so far from his glory and his refuge it became as black as night the almighty hand oh yes that almighty hand who divided the seas and created the heavens and created the earth and oh yes made the seventh day and blessesd it and up on that day he called it holy lifted they veil of that promised land that was golden as the sun and underneath that wicked land was a city of dead bones waxed oh the darkness entered where the sun use to be and they all marveled and wonder could this be that man from GalalieThe Carpterns son the man from Galalie Who walked on the water and raised the dead if it is they sung its surley the end of our false song and our false hood for we our wicked and we our no good if this cloud of darkness is the son of man we are sorry and we apolagize for never knowing you but did,nt you say who so ever shall call upon you in this day shall be saved not word was spoken but a song was sung not today oh not today but if, i go again oh i will surley come again and my reward is with me oh to give to every man for all his works oh if you can understand its just that man from Galalie the carptners son the five loaf and fishes your healer and reedemer the voice of dark waters the voice of many waters everytime you heared me you ran to sing and praise in your self made promise land but oh i would,nt have missed you for the world because some how you fill me with joy and remind me i,am your overcomer i,am your God
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You