View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #27
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed News From Brian

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) This leads me to ask...why do you bother coming here? If you dislike a band, why come to a forum dedicated to said band. Just to talk about how much they suck? How does this benefit the community? I understand constructive criticism or skepticism, but your attitude is similar to those who still continue on with Creed vs. Alter Bridge fights. If you like Alter Bridge so much, why not just stick to the AB forum, or even ABB?

I'm not saying you're not welcome, I'm just questioning why you're here.

And I hope we can stop with the cuss words guys and hopefully be a bit more civil to each other. Theres a thin line between flaming and being fairly critical.

I'm flaming. This dude is just here to start crap amoungst us. I don't go on fansites of bands i don't like and diss them. I think I have every right to be upset and tell this guy off however i may please. We're all adults here. Words are just words. If you are offended by swearing, then you're going to have a hard time in the world.

(that wasn't you as in YOU. It was you as in everybody)