View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #19
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed News From Brian

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris98GT) Uh, it was. Pretty damn obvious.

Mark has been quoted in interviews that AB is essentially his passion and that he's "grown" since the days of Creed. They were thrown a ton of cash for the initial reunion, so they buried the hatchet and played nice. You can tell the novelty is wearing thin for them. Why else wouldn't another album be in the works?

I was actually excited for a couple months about the reunion until I heard how awful Stapp had become. Full Circle is completely forgettable, and AB proved their superiority once again with the new album.

This leads me to ask...why do you bother coming here? If you dislike a band, why come to a forum dedicated to said band. Just to talk about how much they suck? How does this benefit the community? I understand constructive criticism or skepticism, but your attitude is similar to those who still continue on with Creed vs. Alter Bridge fights. If you like Alter Bridge so much, why not just stick to the AB forum, or even ABB?

I'm not saying you're not welcome, I'm just questioning why you're here.

And I hope we can stop with the cuss words guys and hopefully be a bit more civil to each other. Theres a thin line between flaming and being fairly critical.