View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 08:10 PM   #64
LovinCreed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<span style='color:deeppink'>And here's my story...

I'm a newly "converted" Creed fan. Over the summer, my sister really wanted to go to the Creed concert in our hometown. She kept buggin' me and buggin' me to go; and I kept thinking to myself, "Oh I don't know..." Well, I decided to go with her, and ever since that night of my very first Creed concert, I was converted. Creed IS the BEST band EVER! Hearing their music live TOTALLY changes everything. The impact of the spiritual lyrics really hit home when I was at the concert. It was the first concert I genuinely cried at because I felt the power and emotion that Stapp and the band put into every song.

Now I can't imagine having never have gone to that concert. It totally transformed my life. My CD player is always loaded with Creed's CD's; and I live to just breathe the air of their concerts! I have seen Creed 3 times in concert in less than 5 months, and I'm really hoping next tour to see them a lot more.

Thanks guys for letting me share. Cuz I know my story is alittle different. But, I'd definitely say that their concert experience was when I realized that no matter how cute, sexy, or popular bands are, it's their words, their feelings, and their expressions that give you a true sense of their music and purpose. Creed's music came into my life and changed it *most definitely* for the better. </span>

Lisa