View Single Post
Old 12-14-2002, 11:51 PM   #61
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Here's my little story....

I was away on vacation when my sister called me and told me I had to see this video (Higher) w/ this lead singer that looked just like the guy I just broke up with (or that broke up w/me...that's another story). Anyway, I found it on MTV as soon as I got back and yes, he did look a little like him, but I didn't think he was all that cute at the time (maybe I was still a little burnt). But, I loved the song and bought the CD. I was into it, but not crazy about them like I am now. It wasn't until I got Weathered, and loved EVERY SONG. As I said in other posts, it was during a rough time in my life (another story...wow, there's so many huh?), and the words and crashing beats were just what I needed to get me through....still do. Then, when I saw them in concert, I was hooked. I bought MOP and listened to all three CDs almost constantly. Totally fell in love w/Scott's energy and the more I listened, and the more shows, I went to...the more I LOVED them. I hope this story never ends....I can't wait till NYE and for the next CD and the next tour. Thanks for listening guys...it feels great to share this here, knowing so many others have felt this way.
Have a great nite.
Karin