View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 08:43 AM   #10
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I got a call from my dad again early this AM and THEY FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!! They found him in a hospital in Kentucky!!!! My uncle who is a cop put him on a missing persons list and listed his medical history and they located him in a hosptial in Kentucky!!!!! I was so happy to hear that!!! He was driving around and got lost, and ended up in an accident in Kentucky, north of where he was supposed to be. Poor little fellow, I am sure he was scared to death He is kind of a loner, he never has been married and no kids so he really has no one but my grandpa's family his nephews etc.. When I was taking care of my grandfather this past summer, he would come down to see him and just sit at his bed and cry, becasue my grandpa was the youngest and most healthy "so we thought"!! I used to fix him iced teas and sandwhiches, so he took a liking to me and my father said that he may have tried to come to Virginia to see me! God I would of felt so bad if he got lost on account of coming here! Anyways he is safe and found and all I have to say isThank you for all your thoughts and prayers!!!!! I believe in the power or prayer and I feel this had a lot to do with his safe finding!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"