Thread: When oh when!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 08:07 PM   #70
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Ok, if wind up thinks they are gonna make a shitload of money on a stapp cd, they wouldnt think twice about holding it back for "Competitive reasons" they would put it out so that they could see both albums flourish and make them tons of money at the same time. Now, I use the word RECTIFY because hes holding out on everything thats going on with the album, and needs to update his fans in order to rectify himself to them, thats what im getting at prtytilimprple (spelling?). I don't honestly dont believe that competition will be a problem, because they are both from creed, and thats all that matters to the die hard creed fans. im not saying that i dont like stapp, just that i dont agree with him holding out on everyone, making us sit on the edge of our seats for a year for a damn update.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me