Thread: When oh when!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 02:17 PM   #66
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: i respectfully, but wholeheartedly, disagree. he does owe us something. he's a musician. he makes money off of us buying tickets & CDs. i would say, if he had any kind of work ethic, he'd have his stuff out now, working to earn his keep

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with this statement above. He's a musician...not a laborer for some company he works for on the clock. He's not making money off of anyone right now...just like MOST musicians who are not touring or putting out new CD's at this time. He earned his "keep" with Creed....as I'm sure he will earn his "keep" as a solo artist.

Lemme ask you....do not think at all that WU has any say in the reason that Stapps solo effort is being pushed back? He does NOT call the shots on when it is released dude...WU will release the music when it is beneficial to THEM...not to the fans. It has nothing to do with work ethic...it's all about the Benjamins to the record label.

since when is work ethic based on how quickly one can push out music to the masses? that's what is wrong with most music these days...and why most music out there sounds like shit....people want everything "yesterday"...and they're willing to sacrifice quality for quantity. I prefer quality anyday...and not something forced out too quickly.

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.